

So maybe we're not so different. Except maybe for him building up a nation from almost nothing and me being subjective in art.
In case you're wondering, I didn't lose my front teeth.
I was eating KoKo Krunch during break and Fatty was begging me to take a photo.
At first he asked me to tilt my head slightly, and I was thinking why the hell is he so troublesome.
So I snatched his phone and saw the photo template border thing, and he chose this ape one for me. Damn sweet of him right.
Then I chewed the remaining contents of my cereal and put it at my front teeth. Now you better not say why I always post unglam photos of other people okay!
Anyway, that's my dad using the laptop and singing. And judging from the very "back-friendly" way he's sitting, you'd think he wouldn't complain of back pains.
By the way, you should be very glad I didn't upload the recording of him singing that I did this afternoon.
Yesterday afternoon I was camping out outside the master bedroom's bathroom waiting for my mom to finish bathing. After a few minutes the door opened and my mom bestowed me with her glorifying nekkid body and a shocked face.
That started a war between my mom, Ernie and me.
WUHOO!