Have I ever told you about the time when Fatty made a rainbow for me at night?
Well, it went something like this...
It was after training and as usual, the rugby people trained til freaking late, like 6+, 7-ish already and my team mates and I were already changed and clean. We were going to the canteen to wait for the rugby guys to go for dinner and I saw that Fatty was at the grandstand, as usual with Benson and the others using the tap with the long pipe to wash their boots and erm, themselves or whatever.
Fatty was half-nekkid and he was holding on to the pipe which was actually the emergency fire hose or something, to wash his stuff. His moobs were showing, so I couldn't take it.
"Eh Fatty, your moobs damn saggy leh! Faster bathe then come and meet us, stop taking so long!"
I heard Far-east and a few of the rugby people laughing behind. I was already turning away laughing to myself then suddenly, I thought it was raining.
"Er-ah~ Come and see, I make rainbow for you.."
Stupid Fatty loves calling me Er-ah after finding out my family calls me that. TSK.
So I turned and to my horror and surprise, it wasn't raining but him pumping up the water to a very high pressure so it can squirt freaking high and far. Just to aim me..
Anyway, the basketball court lights were still on and the courts were upstairs so from our view point we could clearly see the rainbow it formed! SO NICE! Except that I was quite wet.
I flung my shoe bag at him and admired the view. The canoeing people were staring at the rainbow Fatty made too, haha.
Anyway, I think I'll fail HP200. Omg, I seriously suck at stats. I think it may be due to self-fulfilling prophecy, but still..
The first question was asking to test whether there's any significant difference between the past records of Uni students drinking and now. Supposedly, we should use chi-square test, or something. Guess what I did.
I drew a graph plotting the past and present scores, and explained the difference! Not bad right..
I just blanked out!
I mean, isn't it the same? Draw graph versus using mathematical formula, but still showing difference. Same mah!!!
Please Prof Ho, can't you pity me and like give me sympathy and aesthetics marks for my beautifully drawn graph? Plus, a creative and common-sensical way to answer your question??
Actually, if it were up to me and I see someone doing this on the paper I spent hours to set and spell-check, I'll fail her straightaway. Ugh.