Friday, April 10, 2009

Kiss Kiss.


Hola!

Oral went fine. Last day of school and Spanish class.

Although I'm not very close to the rest of my classmates but they're quite nice people. Except that they spoil the market by giving freaking good oral conversations.

There's a group that even brought ppt slides and papers for us, the audience. TSK.

On the whole, my tutor wore this sexy floral camiseria that was matched with white jeans that totally showed off her figure! I mean, not everybody can pull off a floral top.

And I accidentally broke one of my classmate's wineglass by failing the slim-test as I was trying to squeeze away from the photo-taking crowd to leave the class. They were using the wineglass during the oral can!?

I felt really bad. And what made it even worse was that it's not her wineglass. I offered to pay her though. Sorry :(((

And I found out this guy from my public policy class from last sem is staying in the block behind mine! OMG, we met on the bus from NTU and it was a hi and bye thing. And when I was walking home, he tapped my shoulder and we started talking. Turns out he's graduating this sem.

Now that he knows where I live, I'm feeling a bit self-conscious. He even said, "Now go bathe come out must wear clothes ah."

OMG! How did he know I. Okay nevermind. It's just paranoia.

RIGHT?! RIGHT?!!!