Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ernie flapping hands = an orange Condor

I'm freaking sick of studying.
Study study study. Reach home from school study, wake up eat then study. Bathe then study. Come home from school after exam study. Cannot watch television in peace because need to study. Have nightmares in my sleep because of studying. Cannot bear to think about the freedom in 2 days because there's still the need to study. TSK.

22+ over days of non-stop studying.

Whoever who found the testing method should get crapped all over.

Might be going Gold Coast in May. Maaaaaaybe only. Might have to pay for the tour fees myself. Need to find work. Still need to find a way to pay for my driving money.

Might need to...sell my body (if got men/women want), steal, beg, extort, demand, pray, pickpocket, snatch, commit fraud, lie, grow a money tree/plant, rob, gamble, kill, murder, assassinate...

My parents are going China next month with my relatives.
WUHOO! 8 days of going out til' very late without no one knowing, maybe except for my sister, but still..

Anyway, I don't understand why must they go China for holiday. I strongly recommend everyone to never set foot in that country.
Sorry, this is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder talking.

Please don't shoot me, Fatty.

That day on TV there was this stupid Legend of the Condor Heroes show showing or something. I was asking my mom, why white condor? (If you translate directly from Chinese)
And I had a great idea. And nowadays my great ideas tend to involve zutting nenehs.

"Mommy, do you want to see an orange condor?"

I was showing my mom how Ernie was a condor with hands as wings and she was laughing, so I took the opportunity and made Ernie dive into her neneh. YEEHAR!!!

And my mom and I saw this advertisement about some show called The Human Spirit, I think, that was about this woman with only half a body. My mom was asking me, how to have baby? How to live??

I told her to ask Ernie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think. There's an overload of info in my mind right now. I sound a bit crazy.