
Hanosh!
Exams are over and I'm lovin' it.
I love doing things leisurely without any fear of not having enough time to finish the chapter. I love being able to smell Ernie and hug Bert and trying to zut my mom's neneh without time limit :))
Today is Family Day and when my eldest sister saw the photo booth function on my laptop, she wanted to try it out. HAHA.
Anyway, on Friday I was supposed to meet Fatty and after the movie I was going to bring him to the Laurent Bernard's shop at Clarke Quay, or something.
I don't know where is it exactly, in terms of location name, but I remembered how to go there. The previous times I went there was because Tracy's sister and her boyfriend brought us there for dessert :)) YUM.
So I told Fatty it's at Boat Quay. And I remembered there's an underpass and it's near the place where people flew those lighted up model planes thing in this field.
Fatty was exasperated and said there's so many underpasses in Boat Quay area and the field is at Clarke Quay! So I made him walk freaking far again, and made him sweat like a pig. HAHAHAHA.
What. At least I help him lose some weight in the form of water k. Tsk.
Tracy's got Chicken Pox. So poor thing :((
Want to visit her but I'm very traumatized by my 2-week fling with Chicken Pox in 2005 and my mom kept saying that her colleague like got it 4 or 5 times. I mean! Shouldn't her colleague's face be riddled with chicken pox scars by now??
Shall visit her soon though :)