I got back from Hokkaido like a week ago. I miss Japan. I got to know some people there. Actually, it was this guy that was friendly enough to try to make friends with me and since he already made friends with the rest of the erm, people around our age, I got to sort of know them as well. It was fun. Seriously.
The food was good, the toilets so damn freaking clean and is not very smelly, always equipped with toilet rolls, heated toilet bowls, everyone was freaking polite and considerate. I LOVE JAPAN!
The snow was beautiful! My mother paid extra for both of us to ride the snow mobile, which was quite fun, we went snow trekking in snow shoes and sat on the snow-train, which was basically a snow mobile dragging the riders on this inflatable raft. Damn fun.
We had snowball fights at anywhere that had snow. The weather was lovely. Very cold, at average about 1 degree celcius, but I love it, compared to Singapore's weather.
And when we went to the shopping center in Sapporo, the sales assistants greeted us very warmly. And the funny thing about these Japanese assistants, they know we can't understand a word of Japanese but they still continue talking in Japanese to try to explain/guide us.
And we went to this place called Edo Wonderland which had like all the shops and people dressed during the Edo period (the times with the ninjas and samurais and etc). They had like the scary cat house which was basically like a haunted house, a ninja house which had like trapdoors and weird floorings which made you very dizzy, ninja performances which was damn bloody cool, and this comedic performance.
I must tell you about the ninja house thing! This guy called Alvin was trying to talk to me and because in the first part of the house the floor is tilted at like 45 degrees downwards and the walls and floor is painted the same colour! It was very scary. Half the time I was trying to concentrate on talking to him and the other time I was trying not to fall. Then halfway, Alvin slipped on a puddle of water, probably from a person's shoe which had ice melted on it's soles and he rolled down to the bottom!
I was totally shocked, I wanted to help, and I felt extremely embarrassed for him. I mean, a person try to make friends with you then suddenly this kind of thing happen to him/her, but I was damn scared I'll slip and roll down too. So I didn't try to go down to help. In the short time when he slipped and I gasped, I saw his brother's head whip around the other end of the room and he started laughing. After that I couldn't take it already, I just laughed. Anyway, everytime I think about it I'll totally just laugh my screechy laughter, right in front of him.
Eh. Why you so mean.
Also, I didn't suffer from air sickness. WUHOO! I went to buy the air sickness pill at the airport. HAHA. And the King Island crab. OMG. There was this night at this Rusutsu hotel with a big buffet for dinner that we had unlimited servings of the King Island Crab. The meat is so sweet and juicy and!!
There was also this other night when we stayed at this hotel by this lake called Lake Toya. It's really BY-THE-LAKE. Like you walk out in 10 steps its the edge of the lake already.
My mom and I went to the hot spring on the first night, which was very nice. The hotel provided us with a yukata to wear on, it's like a some sort of onsen-robe. HAHA. But of course, you must remove it and go in nekkid.
I was like worrying half the time whether I'd see any one from my tour group, so I made my mom go with me at like 11pm. It's a 24 hour onsen. I mean, it's damn bloody weird to like let your fellow tour group people to see your bits right, and then the next day or at dinner you see them fully clothed again. I mean I'll so totally imagine them nekkid. Or maybe it's just me.
You might say that nobody will see, but hello, I will okay! And the more you don't cover, the more I'll look. The tour guide, Phillip was saying something like stop trying to hide your ass/neneh/whatever. Instead, since everyone has it, use the towel to hide your face.
I totally beg to differ. Can you imagine you hide your face then like slip on a puddle of water and crack the back of your skull and die? Or you slip and fall into the onsen then get boiled to death? Okay, forget about the boiling to death part.
I won't mind going back there again. The scenery was perfect. I can't wait to go central japan the next time! :D
Anyway, that day Matthew invited Tracy and I over for his Christmas party. Which had like his classmates and stuff. Played guitar hero. DAMN FUN. Although I think my singing was quite bad, but it was damn enjoyable!!!!!
And there was this gift exchange thing at the end. Matt said your gift should be under $10, but mine was $12. Not bad right! And I bought it like the night before only. It's some kinky IOU sex cheque book. Like IOU for a blow _ob or IOU for a long french kiss or something like that. Don't know who the hell got my gift. I got this Jean Perry towel though. And the party was quite fun!
Matt's parents are like damn cool. Thanks for everything ah, Matt! :DD
School is like starting next Monday. I DON'T WANT!
Boo :((((
I shall get ready my go-to-school bag and clothes already. Model student right! And I'm damn relieved about results. Can't believe I did better for the non-core modules than my core modules. Chia Lard.
Okay bye!