Friday, January 16, 2009

Luck and *uck.

So today I met up with Alvin for dinner at West Coast Mall, which is like damn freaking near my Clementi place. And he came to surprise-visit my mom, who was fortunately, wearing her nenepoks. And my dad was caught snacking on food in the kitchen.

We ate dinner at this place called BBQ Chicken, which was quite bad. Firstly, when I asked the waiter who most probably was the manager there or something, about their Iced Chocolate. I wanted to know if it's like made of real chocolate and not from those stupid packet drink or like damn diluted for $3.20. Then the malay guy just said..., "Er...Chocolate ice la."

Immediately this brown ice on this puddle of brown water came to my mind and I just couldn't take it anymore so I just burst out laughing.

I ordered a Pepsi instead.

So Alvin ordered a meal called what Korean Charbroiled Chicken thing and I ordered a HOT HOT DRUM. Lol! Where in hell did they get the name from, it's quite dumb.

And you know what. The worst thing was that we waited quite long for the meal, and we were freaking hungry. When his order arrived, OH.MY.GOD. His plate was like 1/5 covered with the vegetable thing and 3/5 covered with fries and 1/5 of the chicken. Damn miserable you know the 2 pieces of pathetic chicken. We were damn shocked. I think even I eat also won't be full.

Yet, the best thing was, when we paid for our meals the cashier gave me the wrong change and I earned erm, $22. HAHA!

I know. I'm dishonest. I have no integrity. I did a bad thing. There will be karma.

But I didn't notice it until we left the shop. Although we were near the shop la. HAHA. Shut up k.

Anyway, I hate paying adult fare now. The Singapore government finally realised I can't be retain for more than 3 years and they secretly changed my ez-link card to adult fare on New Year's Day. Tsk. Travelling to school and back is like $4 everyday.

And it takes up like 2 hrs of travelling time, to and fro.

Don't tell me not to complain, since I'm living in Clementi and all that shit about being nearer than you are to NTU. I hate people to ask me not to complain, like they live in Tiong Bahru or whatever and have to travel for a bloody long time everyday to school.

That's so not my business. It's your own bloody fault/problem to choose not to stay in hall, so you only have yourself to blame. I live in Clementi, which is like neither near nor far enough to stay in hall, SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

Somebody should protest about Uni students paying adult fares. And don't tell me not to complain, that Singapore is already giving very cheap prices on transport fees and etc. Hello, that's because in other countries, the train (for example the bullet train. OKay but maybe not all trains are fast. And don't talk about the trains in India packed like sardines.) travel faster and for longer distances.

I mean, think about it. We have to tolerate freaking smelly people with BO on the train, ugly people making out against the glass panel right beside you (I wouldn't mind if the girl looked much better, but whatever.), packed buses which jerk forward and backwards which makes me have motion sickness and etc etc.
I say our gov should cheapen transport fee prices!

Actually, I'm just being very calculative. Hnn.