Saturday, December 13, 2008

Accidents

That night after I left the cab when we left Double O and I was trying to put my key into the stupid door keyhole as quietly as possible when I heard this...

PONG!!

And a screeching sound that can be only made by metal against concrete, which followed a most scary loud motor turbine sound and a final choking sound of an engine dying.

I was quite unsure of everything. Should I continue trying to turn the damn key or go and look over the corridor's railing? Curiosity got the better of me so I poked my head over the railing and saw this guy getting out of the car. OMG.

He was wearing a baby blue shirt and he walked out like he was seriously dazed. And all this happened like at 3am you know. Then I saw many uncles running out from the coffee shop beside my house towards the car.

The car was on the sidewalk with lots of debris lying around it. In my equally dazed state of mind I called Tracy who just left in the cab, hoping she didn't miss it. Anyway, I got a bit too excited over it and started giggling a bit stupidly. Must have been the alcohol. Hah.

On another note, I'm leaving on Monday night. I CAN'T WAIT! Miss you!