

I hate last minute changes. Or last minute information passed on to me. It's just like I hate pop quizzes, or everyone does. But anyway, I just hate it when people change their plans with me or update me about stuff last minute.
A classic example happened this morning.
I woke up like 7+am to go my parent's room to pee because when I wanted to go to the common bathroom my father saw me and faster choped it. Irritating right? Nevermind. So when I went in, I thought I saw my mom sleeping soundly with her mouth open, but when I closed the door she shouted, "YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU COME BACK YESTERDAY!?"
Obviously, I did. So I said "Er..12+."
So, for my mom's very small brain of hers, she shouted, "YOU SURE IS 12!? I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AT 12.50 YOU KNOW!"
I can't be bothered to explain that it took Matt's dad to fetch us home in less than 10mins and I'll reach home a minute before one or whatever, so I just shut up.
So I just closed the door and went back to sleep.
Then my mom stormed into my room and sat on my bed then said, "TODAY GO ROBINSON'S USE THE $50 VOUCHER TO BUY BRA, WANT A NOT."
Now, first, I must tell you that I planned for Saturday to be my study day. I asked her if can go another day she said want to use it before CNY, so it's like stupid bra for the new year. And secondly, I positively HATE to be rudely woken up. I especially HATE it when people like my sister or mother or father jump on my bed, shout at me when I'm sleeping, off the fan/air con when I'm still sleeping, don't close the door after the leaving the room, ask me to wake up because it's 3pm in the afternoon when it's only 12, all this when I don't get my 8 EXACT hours of beauty, restorative sleep.
So okay, since she wanted to spend the day shopping with me and hurry use the voucher and that she was willing to spend the voucher on covering my bits I said okay.
Then at about 10+am I heard that very very extremely annoying sms ring tone sound on my father's handphone. It's loud, it's some CHINESE CHEENA ring tone and it's quite long. I heard, in my half-comatosed state of mind that my eldest sister asked my dad through sms whether they wanted to accompany her to Tampines Giant for shopping with her and my niece, Hele.
I heard my dad talking aloud what he's replying on his phone, which was yes. Remember my mom asked me to go Robinson's today afternoon. I thought my dad will go with my sister. But NO, my PARENTS are going, because Hele's coming.
Let me now say that I'm not jealous. Not at all. I understand that she's their only grandchild, she's cute, sometimes, when she's not being stubborn and crying. It's just the, you know, the feeling/response you get/give when friends tell others that..."Eh, my friend Girl A supposed to go out with me today but when Boy B asked her out, and A and B are in a relationship or whatever, A ditched me."
Then your appropriate response would be, "That's damn biased! I thought she planned to go out with you already?"
Actually, I don't mind that my mom ditched me, and I'm not jealous, because er, I rather not shop with my mom.
BUT. The way she said, "Er, you go Robinson's yourself.", and the very fact that she came to wake me up by hitting my ass to tell me to go with her to town at 8+am and they way she just changed our plans like that is damn annoying.
So, does anyone wanna come buy bra for me at Robinson's? LOL
Anyway, I found the Psych book I was looking for called The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat at Kino on their online websearch. And my 2nd sister was kind enought o help me buy it with her...staff discount! WUHOO. Very happy. Thanks, erties :D