My parents are leaving Singapore to help improve Malaysia's tourism economy by a few hundred dollars tomorrow. And they will be back by Wednesday. This means...(1) No neneh for Ernie, ERNI, my sis and I to zut,
(2) No nice homemade dinner/lunch all ready when we get back from work/school,
(3) No driving me to school on early days
All this equates to =((((
Anyway, I had a dream yesterday. The setting was this unknown place with a lot of landed properties and stuff, the houses are huge but somehow the whole land is flooded. I think it was many years in the future or something, and everything was in monochrome.
Most probably the world was flooded because of global warming and monochrome because I don't know, the sky looked quite polluted and cloudy.
I was in this group of lost people and we were on a speed boat, traveling aimlessly. Anyway, after that we got rescued but I was very depressed because of something. Hnn. In the dream. Kept crying and cutting tissue paper into 3 equal parts outlined by black marker. This is so...weird.
Well, from a psych point of view on dreams, the speedboat looked exactly like the ones in XXX, where the guy was escaping from the NSA people with a speedboat.
It can be explained by activation synthesis hypothesis, or the reworked version in dream meaning called the activation-information mode model (AIM), where info that is accessed during waking hours can influence on what appears in our dreams.
So in simple terms, because my eyes and brains processed the stupid speedboat Triple X rode on, the random firing of the neurons in my brain, just happen to fire the particular one which activates it during sleep, and the rest of the brain struggles to make sense of it.
Okay anyway, the first day of school I had 2 nightmares in one night. It's so strange. I dreamt I was armed with a chainsaw and I had to kill zombies.
I have like 4 books to finish. I finished 5 books in the last week. I'm reading The Night Watch now. Matt lent it to me :)
It's quite interesting. I want to watch the movie though.
There's school tomorrow. BORING. I only end at 430. Shit. And lessons start at 1030, means I have to wake up by 830, so double shit. UGH.
I HATE SCHOOL :((((((((((