Maths paper is basically better for me to use as ass-wiping paper after shitting than using it to really do maths..I think I lost like 46 marks. Depressing.
Patrick Tong said that our class did better than expected for chem but there are still failures. Ahhh.
Anyway, after the paper Li Nan and I left for Town which was damn fun! I totally went crazy today. I got damn high, especially since I was tired. We went to watch the movie, Stomp the Yard. Ohmygod, the stepping's damn nice!!!!!!! I want to learn too! But cannot la, damn embarassing to make those jerky and stomping motions with my fats jiggling. Yuck.
I must tell you all about something. Before the movie, we were at Taka and that fatty wanted to buy some stupid nut thing and the funny thing was, the auntie told him to, "Hold it properly ah...later you gera*gera*..." I don't know how the hell to spell the sound she made but it basically meant that if he didn't hold it properly he might end up dropping the bag of nuts and spilling it.
Well, he said okay and I was laughing like mad and I laughed even harder when after a few steps he dropped the packet of nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!
Ohmygod, the worst thing was that he started to bend down to pick up the nuts, and put it back in the plastic bag! He did that just outside Cold Storage in the middle of the aisle! He was like, "Stop laughing, come and help me!" I just couldn't stop it. It was damn funny. And he started to eat the nuts after picking it up and while walking. No wonder he hasn't lost any weight.
And you know he's like THE FATTY, so can you imagine him squatting down picking up all the nuts! I felt kinda embarassed, I mean everybody was looking, if it were me, I'd just kick the nuts under some table or something. That's the difference between he and I. An irresponsible Singaporean and an incorrigible Cheena China Chinese?
We did lots of lame stuff today, actually it was mostly me I guess. We were at Spotlight and I saw this funny Superman kiddy costume and took it down to show Fatty various dumb classic Superman poses with it. When I turned around to put it back, this couple came in around the corner and saw me holding the costume. And the man was wearing a Superman shirt can! Haha! I was like damn shocked because it's like such a coincidence and the man help made the situation a light-hearted affair with, "So it's you who took my costume! No wonder I couldn't find the full set la.."
We were laughing like mad. Anyway, I shopped again, like finally! I bought a pair of white shorts from Pull and Bear, I mean, the things there now isn't as nice as before. We were trying on clothes in neighbouring cubicles and it was damn fun. I bought 2 new books to devour over the weekend too! Happy happy! =D
Anyway, I feel really bad for people who didn't end their common tests today..Because I'm like enjoying and they have to mug like mad =(
I was so depressed over maths when studying yesterday. Thank you for staying up with me!! =))
I really don't want to get back the common test papers and I can't wait for Contact Rugby to start next week. Wuhoo! Black and white striped socks, here I come!
OH OH!! I can't wait to watch Bean's Holiday and TMNT! Hee.
Oh ya, have to rush Art. Wo si le...(I'm dead)
LOL!