Thursday, March 08, 2007

Come what may.

Why did Mr Tan sent his younger brother to seduce me unknowingly? Even when I'll find out that both of them are from Chinese High, they're both in PJ and are carrying the same handphone, even the same colour!? Not fogetting that they're both tall and tanned. Why? Mr Tan? Why? Why did you sent him here? Knowing that I'll fall into the trap willingly and even more after making that dumb vow about you after finding back my Spongebob file??

Anyway, Walter and I were going to the physics lab toilet for our weekly routine of erm, shitting and changing when I walked passed Mr Liang's class. I freaked out when I saw him and proceeded to use my chem guide book which served a whole different purpose of entertaining myself while shitting later to hide my face. It doesn't help when he talks abit like someone. The worst thing is, he saw me looking and hiding my face.

Why do I always do dumb things like that? Huh, getting caught doing crazy things when I see Mr Tan by he himself and ohmygod. What about walking and banging my hip on the table's edge outside the PE Teacher's office yesterday because I was looking at Tony! Damn pain you know! And it's so embarassing that I screamed and ran away with Sam laughing =(
Ahhhhh.

Anyway, tomorrow Common Tests officially starts. I'm damn scared! Oh no!

Please remember for all of you who are rejoicing after your GP paper tomorrow that the Art people still have to take their theory test and are miserably sitting in some LT or classroom, scribbling away like mad pigs. Thank you.

I'm off to mug now.






Her heart inside is breaking
Her mind struggles from getting insane
But her smile will always stay the same.