Friday night I felt damn depressed suddenly, but bloody scenes in 300 cheered me up. Anyway, 300 was quite okay. Leonidas is the Phantom! My favourite! Effects weren't really good, but they managed to deliberately portray scenes like the graphic novel itself. Although I think it's damn wasted that Queen Gorgo slept with that traitor for nothing in the end. Why couldn't she just stabbed him before that and fake that he was threatening her or something!? I mean, she's the Queen right, so what if he controls the council. They're all old foggies who are freaking blind anyway.
Ohmygod, and the men in the movie had packs that's bigger than my chest can. And there were erm, explicit scenes and sitting between guys made Sam and I felt damn uncomfortable. I mean, can you imagine them feeling high just sitting next to you!
Yesterday while bathing to prepare for Charlie Chan I came to a good conclusion. That I must stop with that Tony! Yes yes, Mr Tan stop it. I'm going to jump over that trap you've set right in front of me with Tony lying at the bottom of the pit. I WILL resist the temptation to go weak-kneed and fall into that stupid pit.
Its quite wierd when I think about it because everytime I'll tell Linan and Walter about it. And they notice that I'm always thinking about stuff or them when I'm bathing. But I mean, what else am I supposed to do? What can you do except multi-tasking like singing while putting on shampoo on your hair? So every morning when I'm bathing I'll take note of what to pack and what to bring and other stuff if I have so much nothing-to-do time.
Then Benson told me something that nearly killed me. Whatever, after Charlie Chan we went for lunch with the ruggers at Lot1 and then to Marina Square for Hannibal Rising. Gong Li is like, so damn off in the movie can. And when she came out in her nightgown I was like telling Sam about it's time for some cleavage. Has anyone noticed the shape of her eyebrows? Its in that perpetual state of sadness you know.
We went to Genki sushi for dinner, Sam didn't come. Sad =(
It was Wafa's first time and it was damn fun. He practically didn't like anything there. And can you believe the bill was like 100+! I nearly died again! After that we were walking around to find an okay watch for ahem*. After that, was going home time! Benson drove us home. I had my first unofficial driving lesson in my own carpark! In the middle of the night, no less. Ohmygod damn fun.
I was like going to faint because I was driving his BMW but I couldn't because if I died behind the wheel, I'd bang his car or something! Well, it was damn fun!!!!! So much better than playing Daytona or whatever it is. I can't tell you how it feels.
I was about to sleep yesterday when I received a call. Is it just me or do I deserve everything thats happening?
I should be studying already.
Deafening voices
that frequency inside my head
That says
I'm going at it the hard way
I focus
get everything inside out of my brain
That claims
I'm going at it the hard way.