Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy day.

I wanna watch 300! I wanna watch Hannibal Rising and love the sadistic parts! I wanna tell Tony that I have his photo! Ahem*

OHMYGOD! I was damn depressed after bio today because erm, I didn't see someone but after that!!! I met Linan when I was walking back to the class for GP and he made me walk with him to the toilet again and he told me very calmly, that he's going to show me something but I must not scream and I'm sure to be happy to see it.

He then showed me his phone. I screamed and lost control, grabbed his phone, hugged it to my chest and jumped around like a mad pig outside the handicap toilet on the first floor. I just went crazy and ran into the girl's toilet with his phone and demanded Shumei to see it and I don't know. I sort of blanked out after that. Omg, the smile! Tony killed me! And all thanks to Benson's ultra-pro skills in taking it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

It's the best surprise anyone has given me recently and it came at the right time. Timing's a damn important thing, you know.

Anyway, something damn embarassing happened in maths class today. This relief teacher came in and he wrote on the board,"Mr Liang". We were like greeting him and I bent low and greeted him when I saw his surname. I don't know but maybe I was still in that state of HIGH-ness and I was like, "Eh Peiling! LIANG TEH." You know, just to tease her about ahem*.

I didn't think about controlling the volume of my voice. I just sort of shouted it out and just nice, like you know, always have these kind of stupid thing when you're in this really noisy place and you try to make a point by raising your voice and suddenly the people around you like lower their volume, making your voice sound damn loud all of a sudden! I nearly died can. The class heard and they just thought I was making fun of his name but it wasn't and they started laughing.

I was really embarassed. Could have died. I like my new wallpaper =))))))

Goodnight, byebye :D