Finally Bio paper is over! Ohmygod, talking about bio, please try to picture me lying dead on the table after doing the paper. Not only was I damn tired because, well I know it's totally my fault for not studying hard enough during the holidays, I stayed up late to cram everything the previous night. Some idiotic j1s were damn noisy in the Sanctuary and canteen, making it very hard to concentrate, much less scribbling down answers for my life. I didn't do 12 marks of questions! And not because I didn't know how to do okay! No time =((
After that I went down to sit with Benson and slacked, for like, damn long. Met Tracy and Hui Ling, didn't know they were coming back. Finally, Sam, Benson and I left school for dinner! We went Ramen Ramen again and Sam and I ordered the Spicy Ramen which made my nose drip. The funny thing was, I saw this guy opposite being served this ceramic cup and I thought it was Chawanmushi and I told Benson, "Eh! We share one Chawanmushi la!"
Then when he was telling this waitress about the Chawanmushi she gave the I-don't-know-what-the-hell-you're-talking-about face. Okay, we found out that ceramic bowl actually held green tea. Damn embarassing. Well, at least I wasn't the one ordering. Haha!!
After that we went to Cold Storage an we found many interesting things there! We bought beef jerky and apparently Sam haven't eaten it before. It's damn funny that she bought some wierd cereal called Corn Pops. Sounds damn corny. Lol. Anyway, I kinda miss Shumei during dinner because the last time we were there, she ate with us too..Shu Mei!!!! =(
I think the Spicy Ramen made me go damn high because after that in Cold Storage I was like laughing at everything and anything. Oh! I didn't know that people don't eat swans. I thought humans eat everything. There was this wine tasting shop there that was really cool. They only charge like $1 after the 4th glass! So it's like, maybe if you go there in the morning and you drink 4 glasses and leave and later you go back for another 4 glasses, all for free!? They had funny tags pasted on their wine kegs la. Or barrels, whatever.
Like, "Taste me, leak me!"
Or, "Leak me, lick me!"
Okay, that's cheesy but the place's damn cool. It has got that great ambience.
I'm sick of everything right now. Why does wierd stuff always happen to me.
I'm thinking of stopping everything, sort out my priorities right now. I read that old post and I remembered what I reminded myself not to do again.
What is that cold feeling of depthlessness in my memories?
That sense of weightlessness, in this time and space?