Isn't it wierd now that erm, someone has found out about my blog and read the posts and I'm in this horrible state of embarrassment because he knows all the stupid things I've done!? What, with the ridiculous nicknames and all my dumb actions. Ahhhhhh. Someone kill me!
After what Benson told me I was like rolling around in my room, flinging myself to my bed and basically, I nearly died of shock. And just the day before I told him I'd do exactly what my emoticon in MSN does when I type 'die', if he finds out or something. Anyway, yesterday was a heart-attack day and I bet my blood pressure was damn high. Happy happy =)
Anyway, I had a nightmare that I thought I'd never ever have after someone finally gave up. I can't believe I was dreaming about him! I dreamt about that Keeonn running after me, not at the MRT station like that day but in school! The worst thing is that he was throwing mysterious balls like the one he gave me that are stored in his that back pack, at me! I mean, can you totally imagine he's wearing that army uniform with his specs and running after me! No wonder I still feel so tired. I just jolted awake and almost fell off my bed.
Thinking about embarassing things made me think about that time on MSN. Yi ying and I were supposed to go play badminton and table tennis the next day and I thought I saw her online with the nick 'yy' and I just clicked on it and started crapping about bringing all the badminton stuff and lame jokes. But that 'yy' kept 'HUH?-ing' and I got quite annoyed and said, "Eh, what's wrong with you! Don't tell me you forgot we're going out tomorrow! I'm gonna pluck your yeti hair!" or something dumb like that.
Then she said, "I think you're talking to the wrong person. I'm Yu Yi..."
The only sane reaction I had was typing 'AHHHHH' back and blocking her later. Ohmygod. I seem to not be able to embarrass myself on a daily basis.
Everytime I think about Linan and GP, I'll think about the essay he wrote on 'Discuss what challenges the aged face today'. He just started off a paragraph with, "OK, lets put all the bills together." OHMYGOD! Can you believe it!? I mean, you translate in Chinese and maybe you'll get the meaning. I mean, the funniest thing is that he used that capital OK and its sounds so literal, like the 1st thing that came to my mind was two hands in the action of counting all the receipts!
That's not the ultimate. In the next paragraph, there was,
"And that is why, you see all the poor old folks swepting the floor at places like Kopitiam and Mcdonalds."
I mean, I was reading it out with Walter when I read the SWEPTING, I just burst out laughing and laughing with him until the next period! I can't believe I have such a hilarious cousin. And he gave us the sad face that said, "No wonder my GP can never improve.." I miss fatty! If Meiyi were there, she'd laugh even longer than me. Lol.
Okay, I should end here. Study time!
Praying for love and paying in naivity.