Sorry, but I really have to say this.
I'm feeling really quite pissed with someone. I don't know. It's like, you've only heard from one side of the story yet you told me like, you're convinced what you think is true. And to think you didn't want to tell me. Would you want to have kept me in the dark? Not one-sided?
I'm as close as ever to him, or maybe more so than before. It doesn't mean you don't see us in school or in town or whatever shit I didn't tell you about us meeting one another means we're not close anymore or we're having problems. I just hate the thought of people telling me these stuff, even though I want to know it. I'm damn contradictive la.
Okay, just get this. Any other girl who tries to get between us, or even think about such a dumb thing, I'll hate you to the core. And, you'll just be wasting your time. Bloody hell, don't you know the meaning of TOGETHER? Why don't some people just stay away.
I feel quite betrayed. Sorry.
By the way, its hard to trust someone fully again. But I believe in you, k?
I really think I'm getting abit bitchy. Sorry.
I got back my CL AO results today. Damn shitty la. I passed but not up to my expectations though. B4 la. I won't tell my parents till' they ask me. I think they'll force me to retake or something. Well, my sister got B3 and I should focus on my more important subjects right? Yes, please people, comfort me!!!
I don't know. Quite disappointed about certain things. Anyway, thank you, these people who have helped me out today =)
I'm quite sorry about being so shitty about Claryce in the past. Ya, I was pissed off about some of the stuff she might have done or whatever that might have been misunderstood. Shouldn't have been so mean anyway. I was and am more angry about Shawn, like I said. Because he is/was the one in the fault. Really.
I bought a water gun from Si Hui. 60cents. Can you believe it. Then some people from Tracy's class went to drop it and now its leaking. NOW YOU KNOW WHY ITS 60cents ONLY!
Damn annoying. We were having a water-war la. Haha. Quite fun. Crazy people in my class. The jet-spray from the water gun is quite powerful.
Its quite different from my old class. Like people are more crazy and not so competitive and sly about stuff. Sort of being used. I don't know. Just feel unfair about certain stuff. Something happened in the clique of my old class.
Felt quite wierd to be in my old class today. Larry, Costa and Jerel was sort of nice to me la. They're one of the better of the guys I guess. Basically, almost all of the girls ignored me. Haha. Not that I mind.
Tomorrow will be a really short day in school. Yippee! NO MORE CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
I'll have even more breaks during school la. Shit. Anyway, shall end here. Byebye!
I tried being nice, but I guess there might be a limit.