Thursday, March 16, 2006

Barrel lost one of his arm!!!!















MM has thick-lips, fake long eye-lashes, and cool make-up.












Today was a realllll boring day. Woke up like 9+ because I couldn't sleep anymore. Then I watched tv till like 12 then went to bathe. Then I came online, did some stuff and proceeded to do some homework. It was really demoralising and boring. Yes, very. I could have died in the study room.

Anyway! Later at night Tracy's coming to my house for a night swim. Because she got traumatised over Final Destination 3's first death of the bimbos. In the tanning saloon. Can you believe her. I think I'm at the highest point of gore and sadism that I don't get affected anymore. And she agrees. Haha. Well, she's really affected and needs time to resurface into the light of the day under the harmful UV rays of the sun. Funny Tracy.

I think it'll be freezing later. But oh! The pool's so lovely-looking at night. I went to Tracy's house yesterday and then did some studying with her. She was showing me all sorts of really cool stuff bought from New Zealand. Books on Dragonology, Wizardology and Egyptology! I really think we're many ways alike. Haha. I know this since long ago, but whatever. And she collected rocks, pebbles and shells from the sea there! Her sister gave me a black shell, it's damn nice.

Reminds me of Han Sai Por's drawings. Her charcoal on paper ones. She has a really nice and friendly family. But her house's real hot. I kept sweating non-stop. Her house doesn't have air-con! But still, it's cool. Oh! She bought this graphic art designs book done by this guy, it's damn nice. He plays with optical illusions. I brought fbts to change in case it'd be hot and I'm so lucky I thought of bringing it.

I was changing in the room that she shares with her bro. I haven't told you about him. He's studying in the same secondary school as we were and last time when he was in sec1 he was so small and all that! WOA, now he's like much taller than us and his voice broke...Anyway, I was changing at a frantic pace because I was afraid he might suddenly enter because I didn't close or lock the door. Don't know why I did something like that. Haha. Reminds me of the time Ain and I changed in LT1...

Oooh! Tomorrow I'm going out, to cool off, last few days I've been studying, abit. Not with Tracy though, can't bother her, she has to study!!! At least I did do work and studied right. We're watching a movie and going shopping tomorrow!

I'm feeling kind of hungry right now. And it's really hot..looking forward to the swim later! Ahhh. I hate this hot and humid weather. Alright, I should end here. Byebye!





I really can't wait, Burgerboy!