I'm really, really bored at home right now. I woke at 8 and couldn't sleep after that. I don't know why. Hello!? This is the March Hols!!!!!! I'm supposed to be pigging out until 11 or something. Anyway, after eating breakfast and watching tv for awhile I went to bathe. Then I ate a banana while watching Mr & Mrs Smith.
The show's quite nice. Very action-packed. All those bim-bam-kabang. Can't believe JA and BP divorced because of this movie. Or rather AJ. Never did like her. Her lip's really overdoing it lo. Sex-goddess. Ohmygod. I can't believe I used ______ BP!!!!
My mother's really angry with me yesterday for returning home late. Around 10. I sort of expected she'd scold me and get angry. And I deserve it la. It's not that late. But late for them I guess. Feeling quite gloomy right now. It's damn hot right now. My back's aching. I'm getting hungry. Got diarrhoea. Again. Think it's because of the stress.
Stress = Diarrhoea.
I'll end here now. Bye.