Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm seriously really bored.

I've just fully realised that I've been offending in this stupid blog. As in, really offending. Anyway, I think I should be milder. I was real depressed over nothing today. O4 is boring. At least the subject talks are. I was running away from teachers the whole day. And guess what.

I got caught by Uncle Moley, our dear DM of PJ.

For what? You may ask. Well, for not putting on the bloody school tie. I did put it on. Around three times. I wore it to school. Then took it off because I didn't see many people in the hall having it on, so I thought we didn't need and I took the damn thing off. Then when I was walking around to search for the dumb class, I tried putting it on because Michelle told me we had to. Okay, then I met Jane and Felicia. Don't know what happened and I took it off. We were walking to the canteen from the toilets when that damned DM came out.

Woa, I thought he was going to catch me for my skirt or earrings or not being for the subject talks. Well, it was for not putting on the stupid tie. I told him my reasons. And you know what? He listened like he totally empathised with me and understood my POOR situation. He ended the conversation with a,

"Okay, hand me your EZ link cards."

I mean like, shut up. Okay, that was still not the bad part. He then started lecturing us on why we had to put on the tie and all that, that we're no different than others. And why the other J1s didn't need to put it on because they weren't wearing the uniform. He was holding the bloody tie in his hands, shaking it and trying to make the connection -> PJ uniform = tie on Mondays.

Like whatever. The worst part was when he said that to wear the tie, you must be wearing the PJ uniform. Damn dumb la. Well, he emphasised it. He even said it himself, that he's wearing the tie too.

This is the important part. He's not even wearing our PJ uniform, why is he wearing the tie? Let me recap what he was trying to emphasise earlier on.

PJ uniform = tie on Mondays.

No PJ uniform, no PJ tie.

Anyway, at least he gave back my EZ link. He made Jane buy another tie that costs $10.50 though. And he said he didn't know she'd buy one and he's sorry. Hello, if you're really sorry, please buy the tie back from her please.

Well, my day couldn't have been worse with teachers chasing the J1s up to the hall. We were trying to hide and sought to the Library. I think Joseph Lee followed us in and he politely asked us to go to the hall. Well, he caught us but not the hockey guys. They were like pointing and laughing. I could have went over to twist their heads 360 degrees around =)

We then hid behind the hall. Then Felicia lost her phone. Luckily I remembered this teacher's face and saw the AVA technician's reflection through the windows and help from Jane and all that she got it back. Whew.

Then I had nothing to do. I guess that's what got me all depressed. I just can't stand not doing anything. I met Tracy in the library. Well, thanks for her help. Sorry I was so miserable just now. As in really miserable.

I felt like crying over nothing. I felt like cutting myself because I was so bored. I felt like screaming and stabbing someone to kill time. I wanted to kiss and hug someone. I wanted to pluck Great White's earphones and shout in her ear in the library. I wanted to rebel. I wanted to skin Uncle Moley's mole.

See how mad I can get when I'm bored. And I bore easily. So shit. Anyway, Tracy helped me to borrow this Ghost book and a thriller. Yay. I walked home alone, feeling like a dead corpse dragging its limbs to the grave, which is home. And I found my father. He's home still. Yes, He hasn't gone to Malaysia for work.

He was real nice. Maybe he's nice. My mother too. Just that sometimes what they do can get overboard. I'm real appreciative about such stuff, I guess. Anyway, he was rubbing my humungous bruise on the knee. But when he bend his neck down to look at it, it hurt real bad. I feel so bad for him. I don't know how to show affection towards family. I think it's just not in me. I can only feel deep deep sadness inside. Sometimes I'd feel like crying.

Like when I was in Primary 5 and my father was having piles and shitting and crying and moaning in the toilet...I was outside and shocked to hear him crying in pain. That's like so wierd. My father..

Ya anyway, it might sound funny now, but I felt so bad I couldn't do much that I wanted to cry. With him, not at him.

Yet, why do some things have to happen to make me feel angry?

I have tuition later. I'm seriously dreading it. I hope she get knocked down by a taxi or something, like my other tuition teacher that I cursed like anything and it came true. Okay wait, I'm not supposed to be so offending. Sorry.

Damn it, she just called me. I had no guts to cancel the lesson. Think she'll burst or something. Think I should end here. Still feeling depressed now. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think its just hormones. Either that or I'm real bored with life this morning. DOH.

Shall end here. Bye.