Sunday, March 19, 2006

I hate bugs.

YY sent this to me.
Nibbles or Nipples?











I swear upon my chest that day is a really unlucky day for me! It's so unlucky that I just feel like crying while typing right now.
Firstly, my parents brought me to some ULU hawker centre in Jurong East to eat dinner. The place is ultra sleazy. I hate it. Anyway, I ordered Wanton mee. VEGETARIAN wanton mee. Sucks right. I didn't know that la. And their version of the wanton mee is totally warped. Damn gross. With wierd dark brown crispy things, no char-siew(eventhough I don't eat them), lot's of veggie and full of flies. Yes, bugs. How can it be a vegetarian stall when it has bugs in their food right!

Hello!?

BUGS = MEAT = NOT VEGETARIAN FOOD!

Although it's totally not meant to be inside it. Wa lao. I nearly died when I saw that the soup with the dumplings had a huge fly in it. Okay that one still nevermind. I went to get some chilli and when I proceeded to continue forcing the noodles down I saw this bug still alive, frantically wriggling through the noodles.

OHMYGOD. That did it. I shouted, kinda loudly that there's another bug in my noodles. I turned to that bloody vegetarian stall uncle and gave him a death-stare. He was peeping from behind his stall lo. Shithole.
I feel so bad for my mother! She bought the noodles for me and it can't be eaten! Well, it can la, just that I'll get even serious diarrhoea than I'm already having right now.

I WANT THE $2.50 BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just to tell you all. I watched this documentary last time and that said that in a year, the average human consume about 500grams of bugs unintentionally. And yes, insects are full of protein and healthy to consume. BUT WHATEVER K!? At least not in my dinner right!

Alright, then here comes the veryyy annoying part. My father was complaining that I'm choosy and picky and wasting food and all that shit. I wanted to _____ ___ ____!!!!! He expect me to freaking eat that plate of shit isit!? If it's yucky I'll still eat, but not with insects lo. My mother was quite nice, she shared with me her fish bee hoon. And she didn't scold me at all. How nice right??

Damn it. Then we left the shitty place. Passed by my very good primary school friend's house. NEO SING YI! Haha. My mother still remembers you!!! She asked about you, by the way. Anyway, I was listening to Desmond's ipod in the car when...my arm got really ticklish. I thought it's some loose thread from my shirt sleeve but it turned out to be this sicko cockroach trying to get into my shirt! I screamed like a mad pig. Can you understand this whole traumatising event!?

Luckily it's near the end of the car trip and I jumped out of the car when it was parked in the basement. Eeeeeeeks! At least it's a baby cockroach. Ohgod, so gross. I feel so miserable I feel like crying. WHY??? Why must all this insect-related things happen to me all in a day?! Damn unfair =(

This is sooo not my day.



Somebody faster come and comfort me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!