Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another really depressing post.

I'm feeling quite annoyed and pissed off. If you are reading this now I'm going to tell you I'm not blogging in that other blog until you do something about it. It's like stagnant and I don't wish to be the one who keep trying to get it alive even if you're busy.

I went to this Art exhibition on Friday. I ended school at 12.30, left with Mei Yi to BPP. She's such a nice girl! And she's damn cute. Haha. Anyway, went back school to take the bus to Suntec. Okay, here comes the horrid part. When I was getting off the bus I was trying to hop from the bus's steps to the curb. It was like 2metres away. I don't know why I did it. Damn dumb.

Well, I did managed to get on the pavement but I was flung headlong by my own inertia into the group of art students. I collide like an unstoppable pinball into so many of them, and I don't know most of them. What a great entrance to make in front of the other Art people right. Nice first impression..They were giving me wierd looks like they thought what happened to me and I was crazy or something. Damn dumb and ugly la.

I could have died on the spot. Ya I know I always laugh at people tripping or falling or doing dumb stuff. I don't blame people laughing at me because I do that too. And you know what? I laugh because I know if I were the one falling or tripping looking like a dumb-ass, people would laugh too. Anyway, I was busy trying to avoid them during the exhibition. Luckily Mr Tan didn't see me. I'd want to die!!

I cancelled the dinner with them and went walking around. I saw this OP skirt. Looks quite okay. I've been wanting to get another skirt so I just thought of buying it. Since I don't usually see any skirt that I'd want. I was feeling damn miserable. Can you believe it. I have no friends. Okay, not that I don't It's just that I'm freaking anti-social and embarrassed(by that head-on collision with the other people thing). I called Tracy.

Turns out she was watching a movie with Aaron. V with Vendetta. I really want to kill myself. Can you see how pathetic I am. Des already watched it and I thought I can watch it with Tracy. WOA! Now she watched it already and I don't have anybody else. I feel like laughing at myself. Well, I went to meet up with them at Taka later on. I felt quite bad about Aaron. I think he was quite uncomfortable around me. Sorry.

I can't help making people think I'm wierd. Seriously, my new classmates think I'm wierd. I really think so. I am wierd, but I don't know.

I'm really very sorry to say this. But I'm damn regretful about the J2 common tests being over. Not for most people though. I don't know. Can't say it here now.
Feel abit neglected. But it's sadistic you know. Because part of me hopes I'd get neglected yet when I am, I feel miserable. I guess I like the feeling. Self-pity. I'm damn contradictive.

I bought that skirt. And Mount Dragon(book). Oh cool. Incidentally my skirt's green in colour. Again. I swear green's not my favourite colour. I'm reading Mount Dragon now. And Mei Yi lent me her ultra pocket-sized Tetris game to me. So fun la. I swear upon my chest I'm sort of a tetris queen.

Yesterday, some of the Touch Rugby girls were at the locker tables after their test. One girl asked if I joined Touch because of ________. No way lo. I mean, that's like so...I don't know. I wanted to join last year what, but no one wanted to join with me. And, I played Touch in my primary school days, although it's freaking long ago and I've forgotten most of how the game is played. Seriously, I don't join to follow the crowd. Or whatever you call it.

And I'm feeling quite depressed now. I know I know. I seem to always be depressed in this blog. I knew I'd be depressed this year no matter what. I guess its the 2006 bad karma that's getting to me. I'm feeling tired about certain stuff. I'm not feeling well. My throat's itchy and my nose's blocked. Head feels damn heavy and had tuition at 8.30 this morn.

I tell you. Life sucks. Totally. And nothing's ever going to change this thought, even when I'm happy no matter what. Feeling damn pissed off right now. Going to end here. Bye.





Sorry about this depressing post.

I'm really disappointed.