I'm feeling so frustrated. I don't know what to think. I just found out a lot of stuff. I feel like freaking killing someone.
Maybe I shouldn't start questioning. I should just stay calm and give trust. Yes, TRUST. I hate it when you lie to me and I find out for myself. STOP IT.
My hands are trembling, and I don't know from what. Can all of those shit-people get out of my life?! Intentionally or not. I'm so freaking pissed!!!!!!! Tracy, I think I need your advice.
I wouldn't say my life's in a mess
But it's something thats causing me distress.
Dwelling over it will only cause unnecessary trouble
But ignoring it might increase my silent laments.
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
It's nothing
Its nothing
It's everything.