Alright, let me complain about something right now. I had a very big quarrel with my father on Friday night. Stop blaming me. I know I'm hurting his neck. Whatever. It's so not my fault anyway. You know what!? I was freaking cutting my toenails when the bloody tuition teacher msged me about having tuition the next day at 10am. I was like, "HUH?"
Yes, I msged her "Huh I thought we didn't agree on any tuition last week?"
Then she answered me "It's on every saturday morning."
I said I planned something else already because I was going out the next day and I'm really sorry I really didn't know there was a bloody tuition fixed on every sat morning. Ya, what the hell she went to call my father. I was damn sick of everything then I told her I could have tuition the next morning at 8am then I could go out so that she and my father could be happy in both ways. But she bitchingly called my father. Sorry, please pardon my language.
That shit bitch. I said sorry and she called my father and complained about me? I already said I didn't know it's fixed on every sat morning. And so what if I'm not having tuition tomorrow.
LIKE THAT'S GOING TO WRECK HER OH SO SCHEDULED PLANS-OF-HER-DAY.
Hello? We're the one's paying you so stop complaining okay? This is the right I am given as YOUR bloody employer and I'm sure $450 a month for tuition, which is 8hours of work only, is shitting more than enough to give me this right. And if you want to complain, settle it with me, not with my father. Do you really think I'll get intimidated by what you tell him? No way. No shitting way, alright?
Anyway, I was damn pissed off. Luckily I called Tracy. It's so totally not my fault. If I am at fault I'll apologise but this..
Firstly, I apologised. I didn't even know there was supposed to be tuition the next day anyway. She left in a hurry and didn't give me any notice to when the next lesson was throughout the week also.
Secondly, We're the ones paying her(more than enough and she's not that good to be paid that much amount anyway)
Thirdly, you just destroyed any trust between a tutor and tutee(or whatever you spell it) suypposedly have.
I hate you, I'm going to curse you without any qualms until the day you get bloody hit by a car. I tell you. My mouth's damn dirty with curses okay. You forced me to do this. You caused all this trouble. Nothing will ever happen if you just kept your mouth shut. This is what you get when you pissed me of so many times without any right.
Anyway, I'm okay. It's not so much of a problem for me. Yes. I went out yesterday to watch Dorm. Ohmygod. It's really more of a sad show...I'll end here now. Bye.
I CURSE YOU TIL' THE DAY YOU DIE!!!!!! And your death must be a horrible one.