Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where's my chocolate Big M??

I'm sick.

Having horrible cramps right now. And I have serious diarrhoea also. Been to the toilet for like 4 times already. I wonder why I have so much waste matter to pass out. Told my parents I'm not going with them for visiting today. Didn't feel like also. I only want to see someone right now.

Haven't got much ideas for my art project. 3 designs..I have la, which are all crap lo. I mean, why can't they give me a more 'ME' title other than 'Reaching Beyond'?? The title sounds so promising, like so hopeful. Can the Art SYF people like give me a darker title or something. Damn. I'm not going to get selected by Mr Tan for the competition.

I don't know, feel quite sad right now. I should start working on my art piece soon. Musn't be lazy. School starts tomorrow again. I'm sick of school. I'll always be sick of school unless I get my file back soon.

By the way, my red packet money increased to $276. All thanks to some neighbours who came to my house yesterday night. Yay. I think this is the record year. Never gotten so much before.

I've read finished the 3rd book of Vampire Hunter D : Demon Deathchase.
Its quite alright. More like the original Vampire Hunter D movie, 'Bloodlust'.

Haven't been sleeping much and well these few days. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I should end here. Bye




I just want to see you again and be with you.