I'm so much happier now. I think I'm really emotional, and thats not very good right. Sorry, burger boy. Remember what you promised!!!! And I'll remember mine =)
Anyway, I TOTALLY can't understand some people. I thought someone was the one who said the dumb thing is over. HELLO!? Whoever started it again? Like whatever man.
FREAKING HAND OVER OUR DOUGH!!!!!!!
And this is for you, Ducky.
You should get some people to harvest those hairs on that huge mole on your right arm.
I miss the holidays. Why can't holidays come to no end??? I want holidays with no homework and no worries and no nagging people and!!!!!!!
I watched 'The Cave' and 'Exorcist' today. Both have quite scarey parts. But the plot..Ha, don't know what to say. Can't believe someone slept throughout 'The Cave' la...What a big piggie. Haha!!! I miss smelling you! Anyway, I'm really tired already. Should end now. Bye!
Nails screeching
Floorboards creaking
Someone's leaving
The fallen rising.