Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Let Death consume her soul.


Okay, Happy New Year. Haven't been quite in a New Year mood. Quite sick of travelling around. But no choice, want to get red packet money must go people's house. Anyway, the first day was kind of miserable, got like only $134, but today it increased to $254!!

Alright, I'm feeling quite excited. Suddenly feel quite rich, although its not much. Guess what my niece got on her first day...$600..

I mean like, HUH?

Haha. Her bank now got more money than mine okay. Can you believe that she's 4 months old and already worth more money than me. Ahhhhhhh.

Change of mood. I don't know. Feeling kind of moody right now. I feel like breaking or cutting something. Why can't it just go away. I'm so sick of everything. I really dislike the life I'm leading.




Disguises she puts on
Different masks she has
Darkness clouds the horizon
Beasts will catch you unawares.

Monsters lurk when midnight comes
Demons work precured scalp sums
Running through the Blood Orchard
Devil's snare leaves her legs severed.

Anguished cries travels through black canopy
Hatred sweeps like gusts across the valley
Nightmares for sinner's death be gory
Night descends into realms of glory.