
D'espairs Ray.This is what happens when crazy people get stuck in school in heavy rain with nothing to do.
Haven updated for a long time. Anyway, to tell you, yesterday I went out with my family for dinner and we went to my eldest sister's house. Turned out my sister bought clothes for my other sister and I. Wa! She bought this nice skirt, quite like the colour and pattern of it. I think I should go down for a swim and tan my legs or something soon. My thighs got the tan line, and that's gross.
This saves me time and money to buy New Year clothes myself.
Also, Helena can turn now. She's drooling because her gums are itchy. Teething, I suppose. Still remember the time when Yina's younger brother was teething too. He was crying like mad. Haha.
Poor Cookey. She can't be treated like she was before the birth of Helena now. She get caned when she barks too much and too loudly. (And there is no such thing as a soft bark from her.)
BUT! I'll still treat her the same. Love to use my toes to grab her fur. HAHA.
I really hope my subj combi will be approved. REALLY!
Btw, today's first GP lesson was about blogging. Reminds me of last year's promo paper..Life is getting real mundane and there isn't much to look foward to accept the changing of my subj combi and hoping that I'd see my handsome Mr Tay. Hee. He's handsome for an old man, can anot?!
Today Yeti was really depressed. Well, YY just cheer up, alright! I haven't eaten those slices of red colour things! I'll treat you to an OJ soon, k? Hee. And has anyone noticed that the ice-cream uncle has real awful hair-style...Ohmygod. Haha. I miss Yati a lot. Eventhough we haven't been together much this year, I just hope they'd think the same way about me too. Those times we played badminton...
Later got tuition at 7.30pm. I'm starting to get real pissed off with her. Argh. So late la. Haven't even eaten my dinner yet.
OH YA! I really cannot believe this. JANE! If you're reading this, hope you don't get shocked. Haha. I just found out from YY that Andy Ea was from table tennis and he really is my mother's boss's son. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL these years she's been talking about them la and now...!!!! Oh shit. Another day I'll tell you all that I've heard from my mother.
I tell you, its fated.
Okay, gtg, bye!!! :D
I really miss my burgerboy.