GP lesson was about blogging and I went to research about it on the Internet just now. I have all along thought that no matter how the Singapore Government restricts people from making racist comments, there will always be some who think racist thoughts like once in awhile. Its just simply that people are too lazy or can be bothered, or, do not want to get caught up by the law if they do voice out.
Its like, yes yes, we have all learnt about the racial riots last time, but you know what MOE??? It just made me kind of feel angry about Malaysia when they sort of implied about how they instigated so many rumours and stuff to cause all those riots. When I read the History textbook in the past, I really felt kind of angry. It's like blogging, becareful of how you phrase things. See how History affects me, Mrs Kek!!!
It really kind of dumb how people were sentenced by the Court under the Sedition Act. It'll just make people fear the law, but it wouldn't stop racist thoughts from forming, sometimes right. Anyway, I just read about student bloggers complaining about teachers...well, I'm one of them. But what I said is true okay! Anyway, nevermind.
I was really feeling depressed today. I asked my mother about that Andy Ea this morning, before I bathed, whether he was her boss's son, who is in PJ now. She remembered and when I was about to leave the house, she came out of her stupid room and said,
"You better not talk to him. So disgraceful."
I was really hurt by what she said, and then I got really angry. The middle finger was practically growing from my hands to point towards her. But you know what? I really DO NOT freaking want to fuck her. Sorry, but I'm really angry. She didn't have to say that right. She only cares about her stupid face. You know what? I just totally want to peel off her skin, just that I don't want to get my hands all oily. Ohmygod. I was so shitting pissed.
Anyway, I was really upset when I met Des. Don't know. It was nearly to the point of crying and I was trying to tell myself not be so dumb to cry over the maternal giver of half of my 46 chromosomes. But he kept asking and I don't know. I would have told him anyway. Don't know, then he got angry and frowning and talked to me in that irritated tone of voice. I mean, why can't he just console me or something.
I got even more pissed off and walked damn fast. Ya ya, I know I got short legs but I can walk fast when I want to k?! Anyway, I don't know. Really quite sad someone took like 9hours to msg me again... =( So annoying.
Stop it okay, burger boy.
Anyway, we're better now. Hmm.
I'm so gross-ed out by a certain someone. I'm not pulled over to Jes's side. I was on her side all along. I mean, I have always thought this way. Just when the point came to that you refused to admit that the money was owed, is just, I don't know, kind of ridiculous.
I just can't simply wait for this coming Saturday. I really hope that my father will let me go out, since I haven't gone out since the past week! YAY! And!!! Des and I went to see the Gerbils today. Ohmygod, they're so cute. Really fell in love with them. How could some rodents be so chubby and furry and cute!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Btw, today YY and Ain, well, all J2s had Maths and Chem test. WOA. Hey you girls, I hope you pass. I'll pray for you all k! Actually, I'm better at cursing leh. Today had pe. Ohmygod. Can you believe I got a first warning from Doris Lim. Wa lao, she was like saying I had no PE attire. Can you believe it?? If I had no PE attire and she marked me down as that, then isn't it I'm supposed to be running nude?????
I ran 2.4km today. I'm pretty sure that I'll get butt cramps after this. Shit, I really should start leading a healthy lifestyle now. BUT!!!! I have no CCA, so you know what? I should just shut-it. ARGH.
I'm on my way to Fatty-dom now.