Saturday, January 07, 2006

Curses.


















One more time for you, GW!!!!!!!!!

Mass hairiness.


First week of school was really boring. Not that I attended school that many days...I was only in school for two days la.

Anyway, will be quite difficult to get to see Yeti and Yati now. And!!!!!!!!! NEW SCHOOL RULES.

-NO ANKLE SOCKS!

Hello? Just when I got used to using ankle socks, the principal wants to set this kind of dumb rule. Is she still in the Secondary school mode!? This is a JC okay. Which JC got this kind of rule. Like thinking it'll change our school image will make us shift to a higher standard will work. Whatever. Someone should just behead her.

And, I tell you. I HATE GAYBRIEL WONG.

He should be happy enough that I don't laugh and tell the whole class on the first day of school about his dumb BO okay. That's mean la. But what about what he said when he first stepped into the shit class.

WOW. I'm such a bad example. Nobody in S05 should have anything that has got to be in common with me k?

And that ass told Ms Chew I was weak in his class all along. Er...is there something wrong with him?
Nvm. I'm so pissed with everything. I'm a weakling.

My handphone bill is expected. Didn't overshoot, but my father kept complaining. Why can't he just shut up. And about the dog. I feel like screaming and stabbing something or someone right now.

Can you believe my tuition teacher wanted to have tuition at 8.30am on a Saturday morning! Is she like crazy or what. Who in the world wakes up so early to have tuition!? I'm so sick of everything.





We live to suffer, so why live?