Saturday, January 28, 2006

WARNING : NO COMMENTS.


I left my file in F4-29. And its all because of the dumb chinese teacher. She wanted to change classrooms, because the one we were in had a faulty projecter.

Someone freaking stole my file.

Yes, taking it away from me. What right do you have. It has my name all over the notes, tutorials, papers. Shit you. I curse you till the day you die. Even if you do want to return me the file or hand it to the General Office I curse you. Because you took it. Why can't you just shitting leave it there.

You nosey idiot. Yes, the person who took my file, I curse you with all my heart and soul, if I do have any. Those drawings, things that drawn once will never be drawn again. Tutorials, done meticulously, gone. NOTES, GONE.


And may your physical entity burn in flames,
Shall your psychological mind be plagued with infectious diseases,
Will the life of yours be ever uneventful,
Be something important of yours that gets stolen as well.


I HATE YOU. Even if I do not know who you may be, but I'll still hate you still.



Anyway, I'm feeling real sad right now. Its certainly because of someone. The person who's missing now. Its not like I want to be unhappy. We can't help what may befall upon us. See what you'll be like, in my position. What my mother said. All the humility. You wouldn't understand, not totally. Its how you deal with it.

You know what? If it makes you happy, I'll change. If you hate facing me because I'm a depressed shit, then you might just prefer a superficial idiot. I won't tell you all this, because you know what I found out? Even being open is not that beneficial anymore. As in face to face.

I didn't go school because of all this shit. I'm not targetting at everyone. Its just, I don't know. A huge misunderstanding occured between us. I'll just be looking really happy in school from now on. If you are reading this, which will be in a few weeks time, then you'll see.

As I've said. Everyone's hypocritical. Don't say you might not be. Because know it or not, it's our nature. So don't blame me, dear sir, dear everyone.




Once again, comments are not warranted. Thank you.