

Okay, today I'll be showing you all pics from FFVII. Heh, damn nice la, I'm dying. The last small pic is of Vincent. My heart is pumping abit fast ah...Sorry. Haha, the first one is Cloud, main character of the story. Vincent's damn cool la. He and his red cloak kung fu(...)My sister showed me Final Fantasy VII she downloaded on Sunday. WOA, its damn nice. I love the graphics and art. The songs were quite nice too, except that there were a few techno songs..er..haha. WA! I like Vincent Valentine!!!! His red cloak and, he kind of reminds me of a vampire. Cool. Cloud's alright. And I like his friend who died. AHHHHH...Anime lovers should go download it or something.
Anyway, today was a relatively 'short' day. Had PE in the morning. We had rock climbing la. It was damn fun. But quite tiring. Luckily there were no spiders this time. I went up twice, always nearly got stuck near the top but yes, with the help of my classmates, especially the FBT gang and my two buds, Ain and YY, I made it! And there were moments where it got really funny la. Wa lao..That Jerold(HOT) got pulled up by Wilson, HAHAHA!!! His erm..below must have been damn painful la. I'm a girl and er...I nearly got pulled up when I was belaying someone, luckily got the other helper behind me, pulling my harness.
Yea, and that Mr Kwok(hot pants..), he's quite okay. I would have thought that he's quite fierce and all that, but he's actually quite nice and humorous la, wahhah. My track pants was like freaking baggy and long, had to fold up loh, and inside was hot. Basically, had fun today.
After school we rushed down to Lot1 and erm...you know you know. Won't tell you the details. But sorry YY, we made you wait alone and for so long. Really very sorry. Today I had a taste of Ain and YY. I must say that they tasted quite nice. HAH. I mean like, I bit them la.
There was a time when YY's shirt got my lip mark. Haha. Nice...
Er...got to end early today. Will update another time. Bye :D
Btw, was pissed with the way our class did with Royston's birthday. Like, Dog, what did he ever do to help with the class man. Just, go to their Hell la. Anyway, you know what!? Tomorrow's YY's birthday...so...
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY YY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to Ker Mei, sorry if I couldn't celebrate your birthday in time. Just Wishing you a HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY too! Hah.
Birthdays...dots...