Thursday, September 08, 2005

To the Void of Nothingness.


I did this at the start of the year, inspired by "Angels and Demons". It's an ambigram.

An Ambigram, also known as an inversion, is a graphical figure that spells out not only its form as presented, but also when viewed as an mirror-image, or, in other cases, when rotated 180 degrees.

Daemonicus


You see why I can never believe in Him?
My father worked so hard, for most of his life. Now he's retiring, and you don't want to let him off. Okay, even if he could be stingy and naggy at certain times, but he's still a father. In a year, he can be out of Singapore for more than 4 months. My grandmother told me he was overseas because of work during my sister's birth. He couldn't even witness the growth of all of us properly. How bad he must feel when he calls home and he hear all our voices from the other side, so happy and he's alone there, tired from work.

He said the operation is going to be a major one. And it might happen next week. And next week I'm going to be a AUNTIE! If the operation is scheduled next week, there's a chance he might miss the birth of Helena. Yea, welcome to this world. The world is unfair. I talked to him just now. He was telling me about how worried he is with everything. I don't know what I can do, actually. Well, besides working hard la. I want to console him, but intimacy is not my family thing. And I don't know how to express my erm, empathy and worries towards him. We kind of do our own stuff behind our doors and don't say out certain things.

I don't get to see my father often, because he's constantly travelling. My mother, well, we talk mostly about TV programmes, because she sits in front of the TV when she gets home and usually does nothing else. My eldest sister, she's married, heavily pregnant and leading a happy life now. My second sister, er...her only activity is usually going out for classes and all that. Either that or she's in the room exercising her finger(controlling the mouse). AND, since I spend half of my day in school, I spend more time in the utility room typing crap than other things, I guess..

I have been having restless nights these few days. The past keep coming back to me. The people I wish to forget, the memories I want to remain hidden. Maybe my subconscious mind is telling me something.

"I sit here here locked inside my head, remembering everything you said. The silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast." Staind.
Ellie wrote a letter to Mr. S when she found out about him. Here are the contents of the letter.



To: Mr ASSSSSSSSSS.

Hatred deep in the bones they're ready to break,
The past memories and moments you easily forsaked,
As all my love will eventually turn to hate.
If the One continues not to look back,
Determination may be what I lack,
So does the play commences it's act.
Becareful of where you tread,
Be wary of the promises you once made,
Be watchful of the words that you then said.
Now I know why I kill,
The need of pain to fuel my anger,
Don't think I can survive any longer.
A million questions yet unanswered,
Your filthy soul I would have gladly devoured,
But as yet the flowing tears have stopped.


31773