Saturday, September 24, 2005

We all go through the same things as you do.


Hm, the drawing is inverted, of a Gargoyle I drew of a album cover of one of L'Arc~en~Ciel's in Secondary Two.
The second is a picture of one of my favourite cartoons! Yay.











I went to see my sister on Wednesday night. It was alright, except when I found out that my sister got upgraded to VIP Suite of Gleneagles la...The moment we stepped out of the lift is like, WOA, big word, VIP SUITES, right there. Anyway, we were at the reception area and I was staring at all the medals the hospital had for the 10th wing and I saw this guy wearing suit and tie...carrying a tray around. I mean like, is this a hotel!? Dog, they served stuff with cool attire la. Then I saw my sister just being wheeled into the room, we had to leave..

After that we met my sister's husband at the foodcourt. His parents and cousin was there. Alright, then we went up. My sister looked quite pale and erm, there were manyyyyyyyyyy people there. Anyway, then the baby was brought in. Helena was sleeping like a mad pig. Alright, it got to the part of carrying her. My sister's husband's mother kept encouraging to carry her loh. I didn't want to carry, because I wanted others to carry first and maybe I could see how they do it what. Please la, I'm not dumb lo.

Then when I was about to carry my father kept saying don't let her carry. The way he said it, really freaking pissed me off. Anyway, I left the ward, squatted in the middle of the corridor and starting msging. I mean come on la, I know that they are fragile at the neck and almost everywhere, its not like even if I hate babies or children that much I'll drop her what. Rather, I'd hold on to her for dear life right. They'll kill me la. Aiya, my father asked me to go back in and kept asking me not to be angry. Ya ya, I know I know. I'm just bloody pissed.

I just went to my sister's house. I saw Kimmy. UAH! I think she's at least 6 years old la. I had her since Primary Five and she's the bestest cat anyone can have. I protect her from other cats, they like to snatch her food lo. She's a stray though. But there are kind neighbours who feed her. Anyway, I was chasing this male cat la. He was trying to eat the half-eaten fish Kimmy was eating, and another female cat. Kimmy follows me around and likes to play catch with a bush. HAHA. Eh, I like her. Anyway, I went in after a while.

My sister was erm...feeding the baby in her room. There were a few times when Helena was crying like anything. I had this very strong urge to cover her mouth leh. Really lo. And I can't believe I looked calm on the outside. I think it was from the training of the shocks I received from using Ellie to talk to Mr S and finding out his lies. Hmm.

I saw her umbilical cord, that is tied up, which will rot or something and become her bellybutton. Its black la, how gross is that. I felt like plucking it. Oh ya, my sister's husband didn't film the process of giving birth. SHIT. I mean like, I wanted to see the bloody process lo. And all I saw was like one picture with some blood underneath Helena's head. I heard that the placenta came out with the baby. Cool man. Wish can collect or something. Put it in a jar. I was more interested in it than the baby, seriously. And I was more afraid about my sister la, you know, I don't really er..like children right.

STOP SAYING THAT I WAS A CHILD ONCE.

Because I dislike people younger than me, not counted in my year of birth la. But whatever, I'll try to accommodate new members in my family tree. How can I not right.

And they kept saying that I'm scared of what, holding the baby or whatever. Please, I'm not. It just feels unreal that she's the thing that came out of her V is actually the foetus that was once inside her womb, when I could feel her kicking. And, I'm not afraid of blood. My sister was in pain just now. It must have felt damn pain. My mother said I kept crying last time. I must have been freaking irritating. My sister should have just smothered me to death with a pillow la. But, they didn't. I'm sure it was tempting, though.

So, since so much commitment goes into offsprings, I'm too selfish to give in to one. And the pain of going through all that. And the money. And the worrying of genetic disorders. And the stitching up of the V, or stomach. Or the stretchmarks. Really, mothers are such givers la.

I should propose that surnames of our offspring should be from our mothers. Seriously, they deserve it what. Or rather, maybe they'd rather unconditional love or filial piety. People who have read the Da Vinci's Code must understand. Priory of Sion! I mean, men can er, contribute their XY chromosomes and money and love for the growth of their children, but hey! Women sacrificed much more than that. What about the centuries of mistreatment women has gone through. Like the stupid three inch golden lilies Chinese women had to have last time huh! Eh, Mrs Tan from my secondary four form teacher should be proud of me la.

My phone is driving me insane. Really can make me cry la. Stupid keypad got something wrong. And it has no camera, or IDD. SO SHIT. Asking my parents is like you'll have to wait forever. Freaking annoying. I feel like asking my mother to use my bank account money la, since they're like so unwilling to use their money to get me one. I'm feeling so pissed off with so many things.

And my grandmother kept vomitting on the plane to China. Dog, of all places want to go China. I called her that day and only reached my aunt. Seems like she was there to check on the maid. I hope she's alright.

I've been wanting so many things for so long, but I don't want to say out, except about the phone thing and certain other stuff because it's really getting on my nerves.

-pants
-shirts
-HANDPHONE
-WITH A NEW PLAN, WITH IDD!!!!??? and don't know how many free thousand sms..add in that bloody camera.
-Mp3 player( one that can store all my songs. The one my father bought is like, not working properly la)
-Cds...(Chronicles of Life and Death!-Good Charlotte..etc)
-watching the movies that are interesting
-playing badminton
-less homework(er..wishful thinking)
-Promos never ever comes(Self-denial)
-Mrs Tan(boobies) rolling down the ramp and die
-Shawn and Claryce kissing outside of school and contracting incurable Venereal Disease
somehow.
-Mr Tay saying Hi to me again??
-Someone called _e_ not doing well, because she used us?
-Kwan Hong to stop with his scarey smses(he just added me on msn la, when I found out, I nearly died.)

The list goes on. Its getting from bad to worse.

Yeti, Yati, Yasi
GAD/SU/YKQ/ES.
Acronyms.

YY!!! WKY, MM, S:)

I know you're about to puke.