Sunday, September 04, 2005

Benzene rings VS Dark-eye rings

What is with this guy man...

Whew, managed to finish my chem tys questions. Well, not all of them are done la, HAHA. I slept like 9hrs la, and its still early, I can't believe I feel so tired. This is what happens when you take up chem okay. Anyway, was supposed to start work at 2pm today. BUT, as usual, I woke up like 1+pm la. Yesterday slept so late ma, haha. And its all because of the stupid Chemistry tutorial..Did it till 3+am.

See how much of my time Chemistry takes up???

I really want to say I hate chem, because I really do. But no, I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it. I hope the reverse psychology helps.

And tomorrow I'm supposed to start studying on studying Alcohols and don't-know-what-shit chapter for the assignment test on Tuesday. Monday I will have to learn CHENG YU 1-5! I don't understand why all the chinese teachers keep on telling us why JC Chinese is different.

Their reasons:
-We don't use the ci2 yu3 shou3 ce4(some dumb chinese words book)
-Its more interesting??!?!?!?!
-It more difficult

Well, the first two reasons are invalid, because we still have to refer to all the pieces of paper to learn the cheng yu, and most of them I've never seen before. K wait, I must tell you, my chinese is the kind that sort of cannot make-it when speaking orally la. HAHA. And, to me, its not that interesting because don't have story to read. You know we used to read from the ke4 ben3 right..I only like chinese lessons when our teacher shows us films!(but thats super rare). And it is difficult. Luckily I taking Chinese AO. Lend me a wall if I take Chinese A man.

Oh ya, I still have tonnes of homework to be completed. Like the stupid Chem revision tutorial..And maths revision tutorial. Have to do Chinese TYS also, just in case.
I mean like, HELLO??? I don't need sleep huh. They keep saying make use of our time during the holidays to study and revise. Wa, with all the homework they pile us up with, I think only if I don't sleep for the next whole week I can finish my revision. I'm feeling super stressed up. I don't want to see Mr Yeo next year!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm damn happy that Shawn's band didn't get to perform on Teacher's Day. Weehee! Its like, this guy wrote this testimonial on his friendster that he might get in la. I think he went to spread it around. Like, SHUT UP. And he was playing soccer that day again! He always play soccer! I mean, that should be good. I suddenly remembered his expression and actions the day I went back to find him. What a BAST. Last time before I knew the truth, I was like -> WHY WHY WHY???

Now I'm like -> DIE DIE DIE!!!!

Yes, I'm openly plotting his death okay. So anyone with a good idea come and tell me how exactly to improve on my already existing plans with using Ellie on him. He can say so many lies! Shit, everytime he sees me, he faster look away la. Cannot right? Because when he look away I cannot do the magic-middle events on him..Haha, not that I'm that crude la. Wa, forgot to tell you all. That day before going for bio tutorial, when I was climbing up along the fourth floor stairs, I could see his friends and him at the field. I shouted,"ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Quite loudly la. HA, I think he should have heard it. Okay, so anybody from my college. If you hear a sudden "ASSSSSSSSS!!!!" or "DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!", you'll know its for someone at the field. Lucky thing I am good at escapades, later get scolded by the toilet auntie like that time again...Irritating.

Oh yea, I must thank Jeslyn for helping me with the testimonial. HAHA, wa I didn't know she would write that la. Scolding-people-till-they-faint kung fu. And that she and I are famous for that. HA!! Anyway, that someone deserves it.

By the way, my father was screaming into the phone to this guy not entertaining his call in the afternoon. He kind of whacked off the car's rearview mirror. My father sent it for damages, amounting up to $1500. The guy like quite reluctant to pay la, then say my father's harrassing him. Er..isn't harressing like for girls to use. HA, but anyway, I can't understand why he needed to talk so loud on the phone la, damn annoying. Everytime make overseas phone call also. Its not as if the other side has hearing problems what. I was trying to do the chem la. Already frustrating enough when you find out you don't know what dumb structure J has when you have to jump from aldehydes to acids!?

He told the guy that he's willing for him to pay any amount he wants. I mean, what if that guy only wants to pay like $100??? Its 1/15 of the whole amount! What has my father been teaching me for the past 16+ years? Be as cheapo as you can. He even called the lawyer la. Lawyer don't have to pay meh? I'm not sure what they're thinking. But I hope my father won't be too moody. About his back problems and all. The doctors still cannot diagnose what exactly is that lump in his back la. I hope its not cells with oncogenes in it! Yes, Mr GAYbriel Wong, I do you justice k..

Ahh, my eyelids are like half-shut right now. Alright, I should end soon then.


The Ticking Letterbomb

Footfalls by the corridor,
Creaks from behind the wall.
Scratches the nails deftly made,
As the last amethyst rays fade.

Stillness turned to reality,
As night unfolds a tragedy.
The millitia scaled the fences,
Corpses filled bloody trenches.

Inside the restless child fights for solace,
Alone her brother battled the menace.
For weeks the soldiers drove solely on blood lust,
For months medical-aids assembled crumbling dust.

"Are we demented?
Or am I disturbed?
The space that's between insane and insecure.
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused.
For lack of a better world and that's my best excuse."


You know something?

Tell me I LOVE chem.