Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Series of Middle-Magic Events.



...HA
... ...HA HA
... ... ...HA HA HA
Sometimes I really have nothing to say, but I'll just do so right now.

Someone really disgusting just disgusted me even further.

'try making me angry,,, your result = fail'

Like firstly,
Whoever said I'm trying to make him angry man. Thats like sooooo H-S-Eed!

And secondly,
I havent told you about a certain someone's arrogant walk. I imitated it for YY to see today. HAHA.

Thirdly,
I really don't give a damn how YOU feel.


Fourthly,
he said he knows how it feels like to be ostracized. Hey, I understand why they'd want to ostracize him..wakaka

There, showing you the magic finger DPs...aren't they nice? Pictures are taken with courtesy from YY's phone. Thanks, really put them to good use. HAHA..

Well, to talk about things today, would be that it was really slack! Okay, I know Mr Yeo said many people would say that Shoot-Bird College is slack, its not loh. Look at all the tutorials piling in my bag, file and table! Oh ya, talking about today. We had Biology lecture in the morning and Ms Yap was doing the lecturing. She's really patient la. When she said we still had like 15 mins left of lecture time, and if we brought our Genetics I tutorial and everybody said 'Noooooooo...'(In a monotonous unison), she said nevermind and she'll just go through.

I didn't tell you about the getting-caught-red-handed-handling-the-mic episode...
There was this day when my bio teacher left the lab early and expected us to leave soon. Ha, my friends were doing something else like cleaning the board and all that...and I just went to the teacher's bench in the front and switched on the speaker and onned the microphone.

I used a super cheeeena and gangster-like voice and said,"AH-LOW???!!!"
I went on to say "SHUT UP." in the mic when I turned around to see erm...Ms Yap at the linking doorway of the two bio labs. OH OH...You might think I'm going to get into deep shit and get scolded right. NO. She was smiling amusedly la. I was kinda afraid that she'd burst and scold me with her Einsteiny hair. But she didn't! Anyway, I quickly placed back the mic and she returned to the other lab. Haha, when we left the lab I saw that she was still in the other lab la. To avoid getting noticed by her, I had to bend my back wayyyyyyyy down and walk with my butt sticking up in the air below the lab windows along the corridors.

Ahh, alright, after bio lecture was maths c lecture. Usually I'd dread it. But then, the skeleton lecturer(her face looks boney and as if she hasn't had enough sleep for ages...reminds me of my sister, except that she's much paler.) said we had finished with all the chapters so we didn't need to take out our maths booklet. Then she said we're going to do something for the next hour. WOW, I didn't know she'd be showing us a french film. Its about this guy(Baldy) teaching a class of beyond-help children singing. This boy called Morhange had a really good voice la! He formed the chior and performed for the school's trustee Countesses. I don't even know whats the name of the film la, and I don't know how it ended too. Because the bell rang and we had to leave for assembly. ARGH.

I saw KH! Oh no! The creepy feeling. AHHHHHHH!! His class was sitting behind mine. Er...And there was this irritating teacher la, speaking with wierd English and scolding us like crazy. Raving on about catching people sleeping during assembly and not wearing collar pin. Damn lucky la, I didn't sleep because I could feel the presence of KH behind...

Anyway, after assembly we had an one hour break. I told YY that I felt an unwanted presence near me. AND YOU KNOW WHAT!? After we put our bags down I saw that shit-guy(no, not Shawn). EEKS. I told Ain I'd meet them at the drinks stall and went through behind the canteen way. WA, she told me that she didn't know he was so close.

Also, I haven't told you all about the other day when I was leaving school with Ain and Yi Ying when I suddenly told her that I can sense someone I hate a lot quite close. Wa, I just walked abit and Shawn came out of the library la. I mean, this happened quite a lot of times! I guess my radar for sensing these kind of things is quite good.

The last lesson was bio tutorial. Ms Leong was having her last lesson with us la. She's quite good leh. I prefer her to Mr Wong actually..Although she has abit of a pronounciation and spelling problem. By the way, I saw the Great-White-Shark of PJ's photo at the Teacher's Day dinner on the board. I think I should buy that photo for target-practicing. HAHA! K la, she keeps erm, orderliness in our school's library..No wonder our school's library is under-utilised. Who'd want to do their work with a shark that size near you and watching if you accidentally put your leg on the table, bringing your waterbottle or bag in, inappropriate attire and all that.

Oh ya, Kelvin won the Superstar thing la. I mean, whats with that Kelly's bombastic hair and the minute black hat at one side man...

Well, I think I should end here. Will update another day. Bye.