Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And we all bleed the way you do.


Isn't he cool??? Yes, he's the comic art of Wolverine. Bought it last year. Damn nice la, the art.


Woa, today was a fun but shitty day. We had a kinda great PE lesson la. We played Ultimate Frisby first, then Captain's ball and lastly, Touch Rugby.
Freaking fun la, haha. Anyway, we were group with the FBT gang(because they're all wearing FBT shorts..), Ain, YY and I, Costa, Royston and Jerold.

What really pissed me off was what Royston had said. He said he really chose the wrong group to be in. Please la, I mean, we had the not-so-enthu FBT gang ma. They're more decent and erm..'gu-niang' right..AND, I did try ma..We all did. Its just that the other team is like, so super competitive la. SHIT. Whats wrong with them, its just a game right. Like, whatever.

Then I was sweating like a dog la after that, so super hot. Supposed to do chinese hw during GP lesson. Hey! We're suppose to make GP lesson productive right?? Heheh. So anyway, we didn't do anything Chinese then because we had to do a WS and we got back our GP compre test marks. WOA! I can't believe its my paper leh! I finally passed la. And then still quite okay. 33.5/50!!! How come ah..Usually I'd get like, 21 or 26.5 at the most la. Crazy.

And we had our maths, whew. Ms Chew didn't go through Maclaurin's series(I'm not sure how to spell that guy's name). They say that its one of the easiest topic for maths and I don't know how to do la! AHHHHHHHHHHH. And I passed my bio(23.5/35..eeks.), that Wong said I'm quite borderline :( Then there was Chem. Irritating Mrs Tan. I HATE _____!!!! No, I LOVE chem k. And chinese. I'm so dead. Mdm Lin said that the papers she marked so far were...horrible. I'm sure to be one of the horrible ones la. Chic.

Oh yea, YY and I were leaving for school when we saw this guy holding this bubbletea. Then she suggested looking for the shop near to the school and buy some. WA!!! We took like don't know how to find the place la. And the shop is like soooo...small..and the place is so sleazy! Damn dirty la. EEEEEEEEEEE, I hate to go these kind of places. And the drink I got totally...erm..lets just say it was not worth my $1.50. DAMN. The best thing was I couldn't finish it and when I went home I suddenly puked everything out. Gross.

HAHHAHA! Just now damn funny la. YY was telling about how far this guy in her secondary school could jump to when...
when...
WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the corner of my eyes I saw her feet slipping into this holey tile at the carpark near PJ. Its under construction la, like they're doing some re-tiling. Wa, I couldn't stop laughing la. I don't know why. Her feet looked damn cute, poking into the hole! I think I laughed like, 5 mins lo. Saliva nearly drip somemore. Shhh...HAHA!!!! Now thinking of it, I'm still laughing.

Kk, NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY!

Eh! That shitty Shawn and his friends walked to the toilet when I was having my maths la. The look on his face was like, so happy. Like, I don't know la. Dog, I hate him.

Yes, Dog's the new word.

Okok, gotta go do my EOM and all that shit. Shall update another day. BYE!!! =)