Cappy! So cute right!?Oh! Today's September 11th. I didn't even realise this until I watched Channel News Asia just now. AND, wa lao, the chopped up body is actually a maid that is killed by another maid! Can you believe that. If so right, the maid would have either taken MRT or taxi to deposit all the chopped up parts la. What if YOU were one of them standing near her when she was carrying the body parts in bags..How come got no smell ah...Imagine what she used to decapitate the other women's head. A chopper from her employer's kitchen? Wa, later she use it to chop up some meat for the family to eat..nice.
Anyway, my eldest sister's not coming to our house today. She said she's too tired la. Her tummy is so big! I feel quite scared just looking at it. And I like to wake Helena up, by vibrating my hand on her tummy, hehe. She'd kick around after that la. Ohmygod, its just so wierd that another thing is just living inside my sister. WOW, if I'm there at her delivery(most probably not..) the first thing I'll say is,"Welcome to our world!!!!"
Die! Next week I'm going to be an auntie...My heart's beating damn fast now. Cannot..AHHH. And I overheard my father talking(actually is not overhear la, its because my father talk damn loud when he's on the phone.) He was telling his friend about his operation. The doctor said his lower back had some problem with the spinal cord. Need to operate. SPINAL CORD!!!!?? Thats quite serious la. And the doctor said lucky he went for full body checkup earlier, if not, he might just wake up one day and find that he cannot walk. Also, its his lower back thats causing the main problems of his health. He should be going next week already. Many important things are happening next week. AHHH.
Wa, tomorrow have to go back school! So irritating. I'm NOT missing school! But I miss being with my friends la. HAHA. Anyway, should end here now. Don't have the mind to post anything already. BYEBYE!!!