Hmm, well today I was doing my GP when my sister ran into my comp room and said, "ER!!! Faster come!!!". She's always calling me by 'ER' lah, and I hate people to call me that. Anyway, she asked me to go to our living room. She wanted me to hear D's song. The vocalist of Jap band D, is called Asagi lah. She wanted me to listen to them because I had commented last time that his voice sounded like Hyde's(158 man) from L'Arc~en~Ciel. Really loh, just that Asagi can really reach falsetto.
The band has a really good bassist. Really, the song, Gate to the Sky or somethig like that, is supreme loh! I mean, she bought this DVD thing, D's lah. And there are two guitarists, one vocalist, a drummer and another bassist lah. Wa lao, the songs are good loh. And right, she bought the DVD and inside got another cd with two other songs mah. I mean WOW, the DVD is just one MTV of the song. And its so blooooooooody ex.
Anyway, you know right, the MTV is so super cool lah! Wa lao, the setting is like some english opera house, except that it has a goth look to it. And the band members are dressed in goth looking clothes. With all the dark makeup and all that. Asagi's holding the rose to his face, lying on the floor, and the guitar so nice!!!! Wa lao, kind of crazy over them. And my sister sent me all of their songs. But she has yet to send me that two, haven't ripped them yet.
Also, I just went to watch War of the Worlds before this. I mean, CRAZY!!! Its like better than Batman Begins loh. I mean, War of the Worlds showed quite bloody. I don't know how to say. The alien machines used human blood as their fuel! And the effects were quite good. Plus, it keeps you glued to the show loh. Exciting! But the ending quite abrupt loh. Okay, shall not spoil it for you, haha. Go go go!!! Go watch!
Anyway, I can't stand the Robby's hair loh...The girl's brother lah, Tom Cruise's son. I think he looks alright, but he seriously should get a hair cut, really sucks loh. Haha.
Also, I'm listening to all of D's songs right now. Oh shit, I think I'm going crazy over them. Its like, WOW! I was quite excited watching the MTV leh. I swear. Except I can't really stand the part when Asagi sang the high parts. Seems weird that a guy will sing until like a female opera singer and 'dou ying'...er, thats in chinese lah, don't know how to describe it in english. HAHA!!!
Before the movie, my mother gave us money to buy the big chunky cookie sold at cinemas. I mean, its nice and very tempting, but its $1.80 each. HELLO!!!??? I'm a freebies fanatic, and budget women okay! Wa lao, $1.80 leh! For a piece of cookie, not really value for money lah.
I was watching the Aviva Open today, on TV, haha. Quite exciting. Watched the match between Denmark and China. The Gao Ling pro!!! And the Denmark girl too. Anyway, don't know why, but I'm quite tired.
Gateway to the Fabricated Myth
We walk along the well treaded path for all our lives
Denial leads us to the passage of peace, it derives.
Seeking for answers I will never find
Wishing for the one to give me a sign.
The wind sweep through my hair it lingers
Invisible through my translucent fingers.
Ground rushing forwards as adrenaline runs high
Letting gravity take hold of my flight.
Finally my end comes as head hits pavement
No longer shall I ever lament.
I don't see the light
Nor do I feel the weightlessness.
Will never face my judgement
Or struggle in the pit of burning souls.
For death is the only gateway to acknowledge the fabricated myth
The myth of the existence of a higher being.
OHMYGOD, I'm feeling so tired right now, tired to death lah!
No mood to tell you about other things le. Gotta go, byebye...