Wednesday, July 20, 2005

La femme qui est unblinded par vengeance.

Okay, lets start with Monday. Well, it went alright, except the fact that we were having our last PE lesson with Mr Alvin Yap, who is leaving by the end of this week, due to his course ending or something like that. I mean, I really like him as a pe teacher, he's understanding and caring and fun la. And he's friendly. So good right. Then I ran in the hot court like crazy la, basketball match ma. And I got a horribly huge blister. Damn pain la.

Anyway, we ended early that day. Whole school ended like 12pm la. Got such thing one ah??? Ya, stupid, J2s also end at 12pm because of us. Wa lao, when they get to end early means that Shawn and Claryce and Melvin end early too. TSK. But then we had our listening comprehension. Well, I don't want to HL, but right, I went to check answers with a few people, I think I might have a possibility of getting full marks for it. But we're never too sure lah.

Then after that yy(as requested from HAN YI ERNG, hahaha) and I went to canteen to slack, actually meaning to buy some snacks and do our maths homework lah. Wa lao, can you like believe it, I saw that stupid Shawn and his friends. WAAAA...trying to do some pull ups. HO-MAN AH~~~Like real. I think I remembered him saying that he could only do like 2 loh. And he's trying to train his pull-ups so he don't need go for a longer time in NS.

Well, I think at his that rate, he'll stay a longer time in NS la. Disgusting. And I saw that butch Claryce walk her 'butcher' walk to the canteen and buy some beancurd. Thought eat beancurd can improve complexion huh, er, you can wait til your next life ba.

Anyway, yesterday, which is Tuesday we were planning to a card for Mr Yap. We rushed it during PW lecture la. Haha, I've never done a portrait of a person in like around 10 to 15 mins loh. He was like sitting quite far and he kept biting his nails...HAHA, can you imagine it lah, his hand blocking his face and its so hard to see his features to draw him. Anyway, managed to finish it and we gave him the card. I hope he'd like it. Its really sincerely done from Desiree, yy, Ain and I la. And yy insisted to give him the HACKS sweet. Hah.

Okay, today is a really short day loh. I mean really. Like we had Bio lecture in the morning. I managed not to sleep too much, but I was laughing over yy la. The way she slept. Its so damn funny loh. I wanted to shake her up and shout in her ear,"EXTRON!!!" like she did to me the other day. For those who don't understand. Extron is something about biology la. The DNA thing. Like Ms Oh was lecturing over it. But Ain the kind hearted individual...said that she thinks yy is dreaming so don't wake her. Well, I resisted the temptation to and she woke on her own.

Then after that was Chemistry tutorial. Wa lao eh. I mean ah, the Mrs Tan right, she's so freaking hot. Okay, I swear la, and many others can vouch for me. I really think her husband is damn lucky loh. She has a big chest, nice ass and a hot bod. Like shes quite petite too. She also quite pretty lah. But then, I noticed her ZITterion(supposed to be zwitterion) on her forehead. Quite unusual to see a huge pimple on her lah. Think her everyday of thick makeup clogged up her pores, causing that huge ZIT.

By the way, Zwitterion is some bio thing again la. Eh, I think my Bio tutorial teacher, Mr GAYbriel Wong, should be damn lucky that I can think about bio even after school hours loh. Anyway, as I was saying, I'm more focused on looking at Mrs Tan's chest than hearing her teach leh. Really loh. Its so naturally attention seeking. Quite hard to concentrate on lessons when she's teaching. Okay, I'm starting to sound like a les...

Then after that we had Mr GAYbriel Wong's lesson la. I was kinda bored and as he was going through all the practicals, which was quite unnecessary cause I have the answers...HEH, so I was like drawing my hand la, on the paper. Then after that couldn't resist sleeping. Wa lao, so paiseh, caught in the act by him loh. HAHA. Tsk, and he die die also don't want to give me the half mark for my bio essay test just because I didn't write KERATIN in human hair. STINGY MAN. K la, cannot blame him.

Then we had this stupid S-cube seminar. Er...I stayed awake for the first part, which showed the skit lah. And as I was over at LT3, the real speakers were at LT4 ma, had teleconferencing or something like that. LT3 damn noisy loh. I kept trying to find a more comfortable spot to sleep. Then the last part this guy asked the speakers this question which I wrote on the survey from the start that I asked, 'Are there really ghosts in army camps?' Wa, don't know whether that question is from that guy himself or is see my survey then ask one. Haha. Cause there was this question that asked us to fill in what we wanted to know from the seminar la. Anyway, I was sleeping throughout mostly.

Got quite groggy and went to change in the toilet with yy for table tennis. So damn dumb la, I think I not awake enough yet then went inside the cubicle. I was about to take off my skirt when I realised that I didn't bring my shorts and shirt from the locker. ARGH, had to walk back there lah. Anyway, after that we changed and I saw that shit Shawn walking down the ramp with Claryce. Er...they always together might as well go marry loh. He's so freaking despo lah!

And right, just now he go buy some food from the chicken rice stall, walking alone. I saw him from the other end of the canteen that he was carrying some books. OHNO! Cannot! When he is carrying books means that he's gonna study or something like that. And when he study, most likely he won't won't do badly for his prelims. I want him to fail his stupid prelims so he'll be demoralised and give up on his As so he will retain or something like that.

You might be thinking that I'm so damn selfish or evil, but come on loh. I have my reasons. He really deserves it lah. GO GO GO!!! Go play more soccer, pool, basketball and whatever shit. The best play until fail! Ah, I should just shutz myself.

Oh ya, I went to bust my blister the other day. God, its so super huge and now its so super pain. I mean, I'm a person that can tolerate pain one leh. Really loh, I like injections. Can you believe it. My family always say until I like so scared. Eh, that was when I was young loh. Now its like, I kinda like injections. Pri 6 don't need take BCG I so sad loh. I wanted to! And the skin test is like so cool, you could feel the skin stretching from the entry of the water into the skin from the syringe.

And now I have to limp cos its like on my sole of the feet. Cannot apply pressure lah. Wa lao, and yy gave me all the websites that told me what NOT to do to my blister, like not bursting it or removing the skin...Well, I did everything that I was not supposed to do to it loh. Can you believe it. Its like bigger than a thumbprint lah. The skin beneath is like so red and raw. You just touch also pain. Even lightly. Walking is a chore and bathing is a torture.

SHITz...tomorrow got like maths S9 quiz and friday have this bio test. ARGH, sian lah :(
Also, yesterday night I was watching this Marilyn Manson thing with my sister, again. Wa, I really like 'This is the New Shit'!!! Rebel rebel bitch bitch, rebel rebel party party party...HAHA.

I'm feeling regret of taking Chemistry now. Heavy content and you have to memorise and understand almost everything okay. Its so much more different and difficult than secondary school Chem. What nucleophilic substitution and Electrophilic addition. What kind of shit is that loh. Can die one leh. How come like never hear of JC students commiting suicide ah. I think I'll be the first leh.

I'd better get started with my homework lah. Damn sian. Will update another day, after BIO test over. By the way, Mr Kwek gave this super naggy speech this morning lah. HAHA.

"I just want to say that I want you all to be proud in being a Pioneer. I might just leave nezt year, because I'm a civil servant!...I will not let outsiders look down on our school. You are the one wearing the uniform, not me! When you leave Pioneer Junior College, you'll forever be stuck with the PJC name. Once a Pioneer, forever a Pioneer..." UAH, he ah. HAHAHA.

But I'm really glad to have him as a principal. Like he lodged a complain to the authorities about the oral teachers scolding students for using their EZ-link cards instead of IC lo. We're allowed to la. Thanks Mr Kwek...eventhough I'm not one of them...

Well, should end here. Cya!!! Byebye :D