Woa, haven't updated in a while. I guess I've been too stressed up for awhile. Wa lao eh, anyway, yesterday was a SUPER stressful day!!! Can die ah! I mean, okay, yesterday had lessons til 12.30pm. And I had chinese oral at 2pm.
Well, I guess it went okay, because the teacher didn't ask any other questions. BUT, BUT BUT!!!!! I didn't know so many words! Wa, the passage so difficult lah. And right, my voice went higher loh, because I was too nervous lah. And during the conversation, I didn't know how to describe so many words!
I should just kill myself lah. Anyway, after that I had Chem, and we used the Physics lab loh. Wa, and the chairs and tables is so low leh. Okay, at least the one that I was assigned to lah. And if you weren't used to sitting that height, I plopped down into the bench and bruised my backside lah. Pain leh. Okay thats not the worst. I had to 'pray' to my burette, because the tables so low and to prevent having parallax error, I had to kneel down on the floor. So its like I'm praying to the burette lah.
SPA sucked. Didn't know how to get through the calculations, haha. TSK. Ah, then after SPA, decided to 'reward' myself with Ain's bubblegum. Fingers got very sticky lah. Then was finding a dustbin when I saw Shawn and the Melvin! I mean, 6.30pm leh, whats the odds of seeing him around loh. And he walked past me lah. Like I didn't exist. Okay, that one still nevermind.
I went into the LT1 to get to the dustbin. But the lights were offed, and the switches couldn't be found. And the dustbin was at the top, so I had to walk around in the dark loh. Wa, so scarey. I this kind, eventhough like all the goth and things associated with Death and all that, but I'm damn scared of ghosts loh. HAHA. Wa, I kept telling myself that there was nothing and all that. But couldn't help feeling there was something in one of the seats there. I panicked then ran out and up the steps to the locker area. Wa, when I ran out right, I saw the Shawn and his that friend again leh. EEKKSS!!!
Alright, talking about today. Really must thank Desiree for helping me to ask back my stuff from Shawn. Wa, I kind of hate him right now. Okay, not kind of. Is VERY. I mean, whatever.
Today is a very weird and depressing day. I mean, I kept seeing Shawn lah. And his friends. During my breaks kept seeing him and his friends. Wa lao. I was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY depressed. And Ain didn't feel well. I hope she'll be fine soon. Get well soon!!!!
Also, after that I was studying halfway when this guy came up to my table, and er...asked for my...number. Eh, I don't know leh. Where's my calmness loh. Remember last time this idiot came up to me when I was swimming at my house with Wei Ting and asked for my number. Saying that his friends dared him to, and if I minded anot. I said,"Yes, I MIND."
Hah, and he walked away. Then don't know why, just now I kind of trembled loh. I didn't know what to say. I mean, want my number for what? I don't know him well leh. I don't mind being friends first. Maybe I would have given him my number if he asked me when I was alone. I don't know. And, what if he send virus to my handphone! Wa, okay, thats dumb. Anyway, what if he's on a dare! And what if its just a passing phase!? Also, does he really know me. Not everyone can accept the true me right. Because I do some really weird stuff.
I think he's alright, and erm, his friends ah, no wonder I thought his malay friend abit weird...HAHA. And, I thought he was kind of polite lah, still can say, "Nevermind then, thanks." Or something like that. I've seen him around school, but didn't know about this.
Heart pump abit fast ah. Cannot leh, okay, must concentrate!!! ARGH. And Desiree said I did't have a handphone, thats why cannot give. HAHA, eh wa lao, what kind of lame-o excuse is that lah! Really cannot make it. And don't think he belived that too. Come to think of it, I don't even know his name leh. I'm kind of curious about him...
Ah, I'm so tired. Don't know why. Oh ya, later got LOST! YEA, tomorrow got table tennis and all that, and got no test! No test means no stress! Yeehar!
Also, today the Jerold said his friend saw my drawing of my hand on the locker and that its nice. And he said he went to see and saw that there was the word, "Daemonicus" signed underneath it. Then he know its who loh. Hah. Then he asked what did it mean.
Well, Daemonicus is the Greek word for Devil. Yes. Aiyo, my eyes, half moon lids loh. I MUST STAY AWAKE FOR LOST!!!!!
Ah, update again another day. Wuhoo! Byebye:D
Oh yea, by the way, saw dirty girl and primary school girl today. Hahha, sang a song for them. I think I'm causing trouble for myself. Anyways, cya!