Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Beginning is the end before my time.

Ah, to start off, Desiree told me that Shawn passed the econs book, Linkin Park CD, and Jack heads to Larry. I mean, what a wimp. EEKS! Okay, not saying that I'm THAT brave, but aiya, let me complain can???! Wa, he make my Jack heads until VERY dirty leh! I mean, skulls are supposed to be white right, erm, its abit black loh. Anyway, put it back to where it belonged, ON MY WRISTS.

Wa, so happy he failed his Econs. YAHOOOOO!!!!! I'm kind of mean. But right, told you that my curses will come true! Please loh, I can curse my tuition teacher until get taxi banged down leh. Hah, be afraid, be aware! Who ask him, never anger a women. Especially one like me. I stuffed the econs book in my locker lah. TOOOOOOO heavy. Haha. AT last!!! My Linkin Park CD is back with me!

Anyway, I put it in my file, so it wouldn't get cracked or something. Hmm, today was a tiring day. YES, really! I kept sleeping during biology lecture loh. And I nearly become like Yi Ying, kiss the lecture table. All the DNA stuff Ms Yap was chanting sounded like a buzz to me.

Wow, just now got the Youth Day celebration. Er, it was kinda stupid. I mean, I like the 4 swans part! HAHAHHA, the Dennis Yeo one time nearly pranced in the wrong direction! And, 'Mian Tou'(Cottonhead) the caucasian teacher lah, he wear the tutu and white singlet, HAHAHHA!! The performance by the Maths department was quite funny too. HA, the lyrics loh. "One-fifth is fated, four-fifth is hard work." The PE department also loh, crazy leh, the Micheal Kwok or who wear long pants, this time cannot see his erm, humungous thighs. He totally sang out of tune loh, some parts. Worst is the Science department one. WOA, I DREAM become I SCREAM. That guy, seriously, cannot sing lah. And my chinese teacher went to play the 'I Believe' song on the piano.

I today quite scared leh. Although its a non-stressful day, I was quite sian about Bio prac lah. Then was slacking with Yi Ying in the canteen. Haha, we did some really bo liao stuff. Then went to my favourite place to relieve stress, the toilet. OH MAN! I think theres' a serious problem with the janitors in this school loh. No toilet paper! Went to the toilets near the track, then after that went to the ones near to the lockers. Sick.

Then, we decided to stay to help with the dumb table tennis board. I don't know whether I'm going crazy or that I find that go a lot of people giving me weird glances today loh! Anyway, Gwan Hong and Yi Ying and I went to the notice boards to get some inspiration. HA, er well, we came up with some plan lah. And guess it was okay.

I was going to the canteen toilet when I found that it was blocked. So go hall's toilet. Wah, when come down, I saw him coming towards me. AHHHHH!!!! Er, he introduced himself and asked for my number again. I wanted to ask a million things, but then at that point, my mind kind of blanked out. Aiya, then just gave the number lah. I got really stressed out and the Gwan Hong told me that he was from his class! Cannot stand it then go buy drinks and food, hopefully to relieve the stress.

Er, don't know lah. What's his hidden agenda!!??

You know what, Yi Ying told me she saw Shawn and that Claryce always at Westmall or something! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Eh wait, so what loh. I'll just need some anger to have the reprisal for my injustice. Disgusting. Someone help me! My god, and Yi Ying took an ugly candid shot of me loh. Promised her to send to her and Des through MSN. I don't even know if its jealousy or what leh, okay wait. NO! Its hate and anger. REVENGE!

I sound like some crazy pooker. Anyway, gonna start writing about some of my childhood traumas. The ones that I remember, ya.


-I was in primary two, and parents and eldest sister was out. Leaving my second sister and I at home. Immediately, she ran up to our room, which we shared and locked the door, off-ing all the lights on the way up. I was young, and so afraid of the dark. I cried and asked her to open the freaking door, but she didn't want to. I grabbed the stairway railings and cried. She made noises that really scared me. After an hour, she let me in.

-This happened when I was 9. My sister wanted to play a game with me. She took her huge pig stuffed toy and told me to get my dinosaur. She said we'd count to ten and throw the dumb things at each other. And she cheated, throwing it at me before the word ten came out of her mouth. I got hit and thrown off-balanced, flying head down to the marble floor. Hit my head and it hurt. I screamed lah, and my mother came in, using the shit cane and punished us.

-My father had some golf balls with him when he came back from some country when I was younger. My sister, again, was playing some stupid game, throwing the golf balls at me. One bounced on the floor, hit the wall behind me and I got a headshot. OUCH! Eh, very pain leh. That time I didn't cry. She rushed to me and asked if I was alright, and better not cry, later my mother cane us. I felt the sore part and found that theres a dent at the top of my skull. Until today I have that dent!

-Last time my sister would want a favour from me when I asked her for some things. Guess what the favour was..a bite on the shoulder. K wait, rewind abit, HUH?? SHOULDER BITE!? Yes, she's crazy. She'd bite me there loh. I'm so stupid, and she always used to pinch me and all that. In my childhood photos, seldom will you ever see a clean leg without bruises. Kind of hate her.

Yucks, still got a lot. Trust me, I had a horrible childhood. And I guess thats why I have such rage to this world. Anyways, to look on the bright side, my curses can help me get back at them lah. Okay whatever. I'm tired, my right eye kept twitching today. UNCONTROLLABLY. Yi Ying said its lack of sleep. I think so too. Also, these things don't happen anymore, because once I grew, I had the strength to resist her. Hah, became more sports oriented.

Let me list down some ccas I've joined.

Pri 4=Library(boring!)
Pri5=Touch Rugby(cool!), Badminton(coach sucked)
Pri6=Mini Tennis(The teacher said I played like playing badminton, balls kept getting trapped at the top)
Sec1=Basketball(Fun, but had communication problems because most of the girls spoke Chinese)
Sec2=Netball(Could never be a goal shooter...), Sports Aider(had a pervert for the teacher-Mr Ma)
Sec3-4=Track and Field(whole day run around the canal, damn boring lah. And the teacher like to wear hot pants-Mr Seah)
JC=Table Tennis(System Rebel, but learning from Yi Ying is great)


"Bradycardia, she thought, as panic replaced the transitory feeling of relief. When blood loss is persistent, and there are no more areas for the body to shut down, the patient decompensates. The critical areas start to go. The heart slows. And then stops for good."
The Cabinet of Curiosities:575


Adorning Pure White Walls

Awoke in a box-like coffin
Cream sheets disrupted view from within.
Lifted myself away from them
Four-metal space impression, cramped.
Dragged oneself out from the drawer
Realised identity lowered.
Upon reaching the sink and gazing into the reflector
Lips blue face white joints stiff legs devoured.
Apprehension refers
The escape from the cold morgue.

My father is coming back today. Hope my weekend will be alright. Surprises come this way! Byebye.