Sunday, July 17, 2005

Plagued by the god of eye-rings...

Wa, Just came back a few hours ago. Haven't been updating my blog lah. I mean what the heck. Abit busy, or either that, too lazy to. Today was a very fun day. Met Jeslyn la, went to bugis, then peninsula or something like that, then over to far east, and HMV then to cineleisure. Was hoping to see that Shawn or Claryce or Melvin so I can go throw my shoes at them. But wait, I'll need Jes shoes too, cos three people ma. Anyway, bought a lot of things la. Super happy.

Anyway, these few days ate quite a lot. Stressful ma...Actually not la, like this whole week didn't have any tests. But I should start studying. Revising. That day during bio nearly kiss the table, or be VERY intimate with lecture tables, like Yi Ying said.

Friday had table tennis and before that, I saw that SS(not social studies or sleeping session, but SICKO SHAWN). He was with his group of friends la, like I think after soccer or something. Wa, then got very pissed. Eh hello, its only anger okay. Then I think his friends told him I was staring at him from afar when he went to walk to the other side of the table so I couldn't see him. I'm not blind loh. My god, that freak Claryce got this poor thing look one leh.

Want pitiful look right, I HAVE!!! Give you okay. Eh no wait, should be find her one day, bring her to a corner, get my best grading cum singing cum crapping cum shopping cum scolding partner Jeslyn, and scold her til she die loh. This time not fainted like that Nurulia hoh, is DIE. I'm sure that talent, which has been buried in me after that sec two event, sure can help one lah. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, then you can go find my previous posts lah. Too bad if its difficult to read...

Ohoh...monday have like Chinese Listening Compre. Crazy la, I so deaf, whole day do badly for listening one. Sian...better go clean my ears. But I think we'll end early, so should be okay. YAY..

Anyway, Jeslyn these few days really met with a lot of problems la. Eh, if you're reading this, don't be too angry k! Come on, you're not in the fault lah. And I'll be behind you, let you see me torturing '2nd hair'(my hamster..), go newton with you in the morning to eat or luat, sing and compose dirty songs with you, talk bad about people, hide in the bushes with you, complain and make fun of people with you, take tonnes of pictures but all come out damn ugly with you, using Ellie to trick others, think of nice nicks for msn, buying stuff, and so many other things la okay!!!

Yea, and Friday got this dumb Ecology and Evolution test. Darwin, please help me out la okay.
I'm seriously going to start studying/ mugging tomorrow. K wait, I should be lah. These few days ah, my eye keep twitching la. Must be from the lack of sleep.

Haha, that day I was sleeping during GP or maths, then i suddenly jerked in my dreams. Yi Ying, who was sitting beside me, saw loh and she laughed. Involuntary muscles spasms...Think I was dreaming about running away from PJ la. And I'm so glad Ain is liking Cabinet of Curiosities. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child are like my best favourite authors loh. So happy I bought that book. Its damn interesting. The way the killer stalks and kill the innocent, all for a specific purpose. Really keeps you in suspense.

Anyway, had a fun time with Desmond guy that day. Haha, still walked so far loh. And I stepped on a huge snail. Eh, gross la. The crunch, the stickiness, the soft skin! Oh man..lucky I didn't scream, later some people get deaf how. And felt quite bad he paid for dinner.

School lessons are getting worse by the day. Gp ah, its gets you so bored by the constant buzz of her out of tune voice til you're either asleep, staring at what soo soo eng is wearing, or doodling on GP notebook. Please lo, I see other classes the GP lessons like so interesting and what do I learn from soo soo??? Monogamy. Pyramid game. She has a nice mushroom haircut. She has out of date fashion sense. She has saggy eyes. She don't know how to pronounce my name. Yea, thats about it.


Her Ethereal

Shaking incessantly bloodshot eyes,
Gripping her arms as nails dig skin.
Consumed by fear she dared not move,
Rocking on balls of her feet only helped to soothe.
The metal door creaks open,
Her heart stops for a moment.
The bright light blinded her vision,
Her sadism experienced frisson.
Dragged by the vice onto the bunk,
Into hidden dreams she illusionized.
The pain would not go away,
What could she do to make them pay?
The tears slipped through the looking glass,
Implored for the sentencer to stop.
Yet it only stirred his deeper lust,
As dirt crushes against the broken dust.
Finally the unknown left,
As the bloodied naked form cringed once again.
Back to the dark corner where she belongs,
And from afar you can hear her melancholic song.
The days wear on as normal,
Children on swings they pass from the present.
But behind those walls a caged bird lay.
And behind those fences a tortured soul decayed.


Reasons why you should never be close to me...

-I burp real loud in your face.
-I do really wierd things.
-I can really crap the hell out of you.
-If you offend me, you might just be the next Nurulia...
-I can complain quite a lot.
-I'm very unforgiving.
-I can push my sister lightly and her hips get bruised.
-I'm really deaf so you might die from repeating yourself when talking to me.
-I'm a really noisy person.
-I can make you feel man.
-I can imitate people's voice...HAHA
-I have a good memory in remembering bad things.
-I'm quite a plotter for revenge.
-I'm not as soft as others think of me.
-I love torturing my hamsters.


Ya, end here now. Maybe tell you all something another time. Byebye...