Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Gazing through the one-way looking glass, seeing the superficial beings beyond.

Wuhoo!!! Today was a great day, minus the scolding from Mrs Tan, the getting back of Chem paper and erm, the Shawn and Claryce stuff.

Okay, must tell you all what happened today. Shit loh, today kept seeing Shawn around again. Wah, blood will boil and I get so affected lah. EEEE, he very disgusting leh! Wa lao eh, I mean, cannot see he this kind of people loh, change so much after the breakup. I really think he should just stop wasting oxygen, bang wall and die lah. Still saw him running out of the classroom to pick up the tennis ball.

Look, when he's playing with a tennis ball, means he's going to play tennis or something. And when he's playing tennis, means he's going to play it with the Melvin and Claryce! Wa, I'm also into tennis what, don't see him doing that last time loh. I mean like, shut up.

Anyway, was buying drinks from the first stall when I was picking the gassy apple drink, when I saw her in front paying for the drink. And right, I reached for the wrong drink. I bought the stupid orange drink with the stupid pulps, whatever you call it. SHIT!!! TSK, annoying la, waste my 80cents. The right, this one still not enough. I got so pissed about the Claryce in front of me mah, then didn't notice that I was holding the wrong drink lah. She was paying for the drink when I was standing beside her and from the corner of my eyes I could see her turning to me and looking at me loh. Like I'm some piece of dirty shit blocking her way.

You know what, Edric's coming loh. Seriously. Then right, she walk away that time go tell her friend something about me, which couldn't be anything good, because the friend turned around to look at me. Wa, she's such a leech lah. The F word is coming out. I was sooooooooo angry loh!!!

Then, before that we had PE mah, Mr Yap let us play dodgeball. Haha, so fun loh! One of the better PE games I've played. Really loh, the guys really very rough lah. Then got one, I kena sabo-ed to pay the 'All Stars' or something...When I'm not even good at it. Haha, that game ah, cannot take it, I was the last man standing mah, then really siao lah, against the rest of the class. I mean, 5 of us against like, 18 of the rest leh. Horrible, and all the balls were flying towards me lah. Managed to dodge most, but yea, kena bombed by the last ball..

Also, I got a headshot from Jerold. Eh, damn pain loh, at the side of the face. Somemore at the rock climbing area, its kinda hot yes...but at least we were allowed to switch on the fans. Hah. Really, the time passed really fast for PE today.

Then, after that we had this chem lesson, really SUCKED. Wa, firstly got back my chem test. Okay, I must admit that its my fault that I failed lah. Didn't study properly and all that. Stupid loh. Like Ain said, "I have no one to blame but myself..."
HAHA. Okay, what about Channel five's fault on putting Manhunt, Charmed, and Nip/Tuck on wednesday nights. Make me sian to study, haha.

Okay, was about to say that she went though the test halfway lah, then she suddenly started nagging about,"OH-FIVE AH~ Why you all like that ah? You all first three months not like that leh. Tell me, come, tell me. What happened to you all? Is it for all subjects you like that? Or only Chem only? My ASS-OH-TWO not like that leh. I don't see most of you all participating in my class, I don't feel engaged loh. If you all continue like this, I'll see you all next year as J1s again. I only see you all sitting there and nodding and absorbing what I say. But you are not engaging! Is it because you all are demoralised?....." Ya, and whatever crap lah.

Wa, She kept on at it for like, 20 minutes, I swear. I got so stressed up loh. I mean, I'm miserable enough about the test marks and she had to make it worse. Then also, because of another thing lah.

After that, went down to canteen to complete the chinese compo, as chinese teacher went for some oral. Mdm Lin I think, her name, hah. Was desperately trying to write finish the compo before 3.30pm, but didn't make it. Anyways, we took a cab to Westmall lah. Haha, its was really fun. Okay, except for the part when Yi Ying called me when I was in the toilet attending to some call of nature. Had to run all the way to concourse loh. Wa, luckily it was raining lah. So not so hot.

Er ya, then after the movie, anyway, the show was great lah. Then Des had to leave first, so Ain, Yi Ying and I went to BK to have our dinner. Hah, we talked about a lot of stuff. Really great. We still go walk around loh. So fun, can't wait to do that again. Well, we discussed a lot about something, haha.

Then when Ain and I were at the LRT at CCK, saw this bat flying around, guess it couldn't fly out. So poor thing! Then, today because the weather was so cold, especially in the cinema...can die. Can break.


By the way, that day I saw some auntie slipping and falling. During the PW meeting lah, at CCK. HAHAHA!!! My god, she slipped on some banana thing, and I'm not kidding okay. She screamed lah, and her flops broke. Wa, I nearly burst out laughing at that point, because I was standing near her. I'm so mean loh!

My father is going overseas tomorrow again, think this time is some place in China. Think he'll be gone for a long time. He got back problem again lah. Swollen or something.

Eh, tmr lessons til 5pm, sooooooooooo late!!!! I hate tuesdays and fridays lah. Wa, today quite bad mood, actually quite okay one leh, but got spoiled by SOME people. Time to slap them up down, left right!!!

Aiya, whatever lah, anyway, going to end here. Will talk about some other stuff another day. Byebye :D