Friday, July 29, 2005

For Death is the path to the next Life.

WOA, this whole week was really stressful man. I mean like, siao. Okay, Monday found out Gerald Boh is our new PE teacher. Shit loh. And hello...I already have him as the Discipline head of PJ, my cca(table tennis...) teacher in charge, and house master! GOD...I'm like, have so much afinity with him la. Anyway, he SEEMSSS okay, seems only ah. Get the word.

By the way, I'm so freaking pissed la! I wrote an entry like last week Friday, but then my wireles connector got cut off, then got no signal. And my whole long entry, GONE. Just like that. Wa lao, wasted my time loh. And I mentioned quite a lot of things!!!

Anyway, my tagboard got spammed by some people. And I think I know who they are...HAH, not afraid ah, come la. I mean like, I wouldn't have even said offensive things to some people if they didn't offend me in the first place. And, if they do deserve it la. Went to ban the person from here and, deleted their post. Shit, should keep loh. HAHA, I like the one about trying to impersonate me and say let the dog do it. Like screwing myself with the dog or something like that. I mean, hey, if you're reading this, as I said, beastality's no fun.

Want war is it..I'm ready la, don't even know I scolded this girl in my secondary school till she fainted with my friend. Not bad lo. HAH.

Ya, and Thursday, which was yesterday had this cheng yu test la. Like, siao eh. Yi Ying and I slogged over it on Wednesday like crazy and I still don't know some lo. This is so frustrating. We studied and rewarded ourselves to a game of badminton in school. We rested and YY stressed me out totally when she told me about all the homework. Nearly died then and there. Irritating la! But it was fun mugging with her.

Then yesterday we stayed in school to study biology and do our chem prac ws finish. Wa, Mrs Tan, kept picking on me again la. Sick. I nearly screamed and ran out of the classroom.

"Oh-Five ah, y'all cannot like that leh. I don't want you to be like the J2s, promoted so what? They don't have the basic foundation! I don't know about your other subjects, but what is happening to y'all ah? Most of the people in this class is alright, I can see that you're working hard. But some are doing worse by each test. You know who you are ah. Come find me during the consultation dates. Don't avoid this problem. You must not avoid it! I don't understand, some can even score less than five marks for test 3! I know overall the whole level didn't do too well, but 5 marks, it shows that you all are not putting in enough effort. You know who you are ah. You must not avoid the issue. And I could tell there are some that didn't put in effort in the holiday TYS assignments..."

Okay, I did put in effort in the TYS thing. There were many blanks la, but its damn difficult okay...And, I didn't get 5 or below in the test. But I scored like the lowest in class overall la. She kept looking at me. Wa, she kept repeating and repeating until I nearly couldn't take it.

Aiya, then after that YY and I stayed till very late, to study finish everything. Crazy la. Nearly like 9.30 then Desmond came to school from his home all the way from Yishun!!! Oh no, I felt so bad la. ALLLL the way back leh. He sent me home la. I mean, he don't owe me anything ma. But I guess I was too tired, with the heavy bag and all that. Thanks alright? It was really sincere la. Felt really bad I didn't talk much. JC life can really do that to you. HA. And I was still supposed to study maths la. Wa, maths was like, I accidentally fell asleep. Then cannot take it, go sleep.

Then, today, we had bio lecture. Haha, GAYbriel Wong lectured for us. He's quite good la. Was distracted with a lot of stuff, got quite iritated. Then Ain, YY and I after that sat at this table to study maths. Well, didn't pay off. I mean, the maths test is okay. Do-able. If only I had more time to study and okay I did, but that I could have put in more effort la. And I mixed up my formulas. I could have done the last question la. SHIT! Anyway, nvm.

Then had assembly in LT3. Wa, had this super boring talk by this guy. Then after that Mr Kwek came in. Then he got very angry with some students in front. He exploded loh.

"I don't like this kind of attitude. I carried all the four heavy books all the way here from the library and you all so disrespectful. I don't like this kind of people you know, seriously. Really! Why you all must act like a fool? I don't want to be a principal. You all owe me an apology. I'm going to start over again. You want me to start over? Why you all must behave this way? I don't want to talk anymore. I'm angry. I'm leaving now..."

UAH, felt quite bad for him. He's really a good principal la. Quite empathetic to our feelings. Then Gerald Boh came to scold us. HAHA. Anyway, had bio spa after that. Went quite smoothly. HAHA, maybe because I was SUPER prepared...er, you know what I mean. Then went to prepare for table tennis. I was sitting there with YY, reading the SEVEN book when this girl called her to follow her. I just thought how come the face like that, then this guy suddenly popped out. He said if he could have my name and number.

Eh, hello. Isn't this like PJ...and to have two times in a month for this to happen to me? This is getting highly suspicious. Either that, or I'm really paranoid. Anyway, that Shawn and the Melvin was like just behind us, then I was very stressed up. I thought they asked him to come and do this kind of thing la. Cannot be that wu liao right. HAH. But don't know la. I sat there quite long. I didn't really know what to do. In the end I gave lah. I felt like running away...

Somemore he J2 loh...I got quite numb, and was more interested in playing table tennis soon and all that. Anyway, YY and I rallied in badminton reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy damn long today. I swear! So freaking fun la. We were like playing some stunts and tunes to it. HAHA. First time can play so long la. Anyway, enjoyed myself.

Alright, let me give you reasons not to sleep during lectures or tutorials...

-Your head keeps nodding in your sleep, until sometimes you kiss the table.
-The lecturer calls the person beside you to wake you up.
-The lecturer catches you and asks you to answer the next question.
-You drool?(YONG NI AH..haha)
-When you jerk and wake up from your sleep.
-People make fun of you while you're asleep.
-You're asleep and your friend shouts "EXTRON" in your ear, when its EXON...
-You wake up and you don't know whats an EXON...
-You get called up by soo soo eng when you're not even sleeping...yy, ahah!!!
-You sleep with your head resting on your arms, and pen ink gets onto your face.
-Sleeping during lecture and the book beneath your arm keeps sliding around.
-People get to see the PIG side of you...
-There's always the possiblity of being caught.
-kinda hot to sleep in classrooms.


Well, thats about it. Really tired already. Will update another day. BYE!