Monday, April 09, 2012

Count Down

I know all my life I've been looking forward to finishing school, looking forward to not facing any more exams, but now that this week is going to be my last week of my school life, I'm feeling a bit sad about it.

No more laughing at my tutor/teacher's horrible English, funny accents, talking to friends during class, dressing in shorts and tee shirts to school, etc etc.

Kinda sad...

But at the same time, a small part of me is looking forward to working life. Although you'll spend about half the day at work, and very little time for all else, at least I'll have money. And money that I've earned.

Sigh.

Although I haven't really spent a long time in NTU, and try to avoid the Jurong area because I've been sick of it, going to Uni has been a sort of huge milestone for me.

Since I've been young, everyone kept nagging at me to study hard, this and that, and my parents have always been very strict. But ever since I entered Uni, my mom doesn't ask about my grades anymore (probably cos she doesn't know we get graded -_-"), is much less strict about my studies and my life in general.

And she has accepted the fact that I can have a boyfriend, because I'm in Uni already, which is really dumb when I think about it.......

By the way, about 2 weeks ago was the anniversary of me getting my driving license!

Time to remove P-Plate!

HAHA.

I'm thinking of leaving it on so other drivers won't be so mean to me.
Or is the opposite actually true?

I don't know.

Anyway, Scabbers has been really adorable recently. 
Not that he's never adorable...but still!

<3

I love him!