Monday, April 16, 2012

Angry.

I hate it when people who are close to me ask me for help to draw stuff. 

As in, I don't mind to, but not always...

And I hate it when they give me vague instructions, or ask me to redo stuff again and again.

The reason why is I CANNOT do an art piece for more than a day. 

And I usually use pen and marker as a medium, so it's all hand-drawn, very hard to make adjustments unless I redo it all over again.

Especially when they ask you to do things for their own purpose, like to win a competition (and when they win, they don't give you the prize! WALAO!), or for their friend's use in a company.
Hello!

If your friend want you to design a logo, tell them you can't do it instead of asking your daughter to do it for you okay! 

And if it's for some company event, then pay someone to do it la!

I'm broke and I'm unemployed okay!

Call me selfish, but I prefer to do art which I'm inspired to do, and not take instructions from others, or have to keep redo-ing stuff.

It makes me very annoyed.

I'm happy to help you if it's easy and you give relatively detailed instructions.

UGH!!!!!!!!