Friday, February 05, 2010

Mein Kamf

I'm in love with 'David'.

If I ever do have a son, I'd name him 'David'.

If I ever have an adopted son, I'd force him to change his name to 'David', if his name isn't already 'David'.

It sounds like such a common name but I really like it. Or mostly any name starting with the letter 'D'.

I'll never name my son 'Ernie' though. It's exclusive for my Ernikins and Ernie is such a gay name for a guy. Sorry Erns!

I watched 'Hitler' this afternoon. Nice. The guy acting as Hitler is so convincing as him.


Sadly, it's not in German. I kinda like the German language. 

 

Also, my dad bought a pair of girls hawaiian shorts to wear. At first I thought he bought it for my sister but my mom told me he bought it for himself. Freaking girly please! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Seriously can't wait for Chinese New Year to come. It's the time to get slightly richer and I can see my relatives, because I suddenly miss them a lot.

I was just thinking, they had a life and childhood with my dad and actually, what do I actually know about my parents' or my grandparents' past?

By the way, Dian and I finally added Mr A. on facebook. So weird! LOL.

No asking me who Mr A is. 
If I tell you, I'd have to kill you. 
Seriously.