Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Balls This Tiger Has!

Happy Lunar New Year, everybody!

For those who are too bored at their relatives house and surfing the net right now, here's wishing you all a very healthy and potent new year.

By 'potent' I meant that I went to have Reunion dinner at Orchidville (I went there yesterday too, omg!) and there was this huge tiger statue on display at the entrance.

My relatives wanted to take a photo of us in front of the tiger but I saw that the tiger has balls, literally!

I couldn't resist so I took a photo of it. My uncle saw what I was doing and he laughed and he helped to push the plants aside for a better shot of the balls!

My relatives also came to check out the tiger's balls, lol.

 

This is another reason to make me excited for this year's cny! :D