Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman, Mr Tan.

This post is dedicated to my love for Mr Tan.
It can't be infatuation when I have feelings for him for the past 4 years, right?

If only he didn't leave us during our second year.

So I was reading my old posts, trying to remember how I manage to get over AHEM last time and I saw that I wrote a lot on Mr Tan. And I was laughing at them.
 
+

"And at the study area I was spying on Mr Tan. OHMYGOD he saw me peeping at him and he kept looking! 2 different times can!? But I cant help it when there's practically no erm, normal looking guys in PJ and all the better looking girls have left. Damn embarrassing. I'm so going to die during art lesson tomorrow. Li Nan and Sam caught me blushing like a mad pig after Mr Tan caught me staring at him. I'd always feel so hot when I blush. My head goes giddy with excitement for nothing."

+
 
"Okay, to talk about happier things. I went to visit Mr Tan in the art room today for consultation. And he was alone in the room can!? I went in, and I thought I made a lot of noise but apparently he didn't hear me coming in at all and I stood behind him like some creepy stalker(which might be actually true) for like 5mins. I didn't dare to break the silence. Then I figured out that it'd be even worse if he discovered me standing behind him so I gathered up the couraged and said, "Mr Tan."

I swear this next part is so true k. He jerked and jumped out of his chair!!!!!!!!!! He gave me a why-are-you-so-creepy-kind-of-face and said in an incredulous kind of way,"What are you doing here!? / Since when you came in?"

It was damn funny but I felt so bad to have given him such a shock. Then he quickly calmed down and said,"You came for consultation huh." I mean like, obviously right. Anyway, it was so romantic and by this you should all know that its one-sided =(
We were alone at last in the Art Room!!!! MUAHAHA. Ohmygod, no wonder Li Nan said I'm such a flower idiot.

Then this uncle, whose arrival was such an anti-climax, kept knocking on the door to come in. Mr Tan waved him in and after finishing everything went to talk to that annoying uncle. ARGH."

+
"And…I…have…to…stop…eye-candying…chewy. Gulp.
He is the nicest guy alive can. Alright, not when he is PMSing. He took us to SAM for an art trip. He looked so…ahhh. I just feel happy when I see him and when he has his secret smiles. And oh! His smell that makes me go high and excited. I'm a smell-y person.
Later he drove Pammy and I to Bugis because we didn't know how to get back to school for CCA. I sat in his car! Looks kinda new. And can you believe it, he has LINKIN PARK cd and James Blunt, which is erm, not so interesting. Mr Tan listens to Linkin Park? =DDDDDDD

I heard from the female teacher saying that chewy has a lot of stuff to handle and he's under a lot of stress. I want to help him feel happier! Maybe give him a hug or something, but he’d go to jail and I'll get murdered by my parents, and I think it will only make me happier, not him. Haha! Oh shucks, I’m supposed to stop. Damn."

+
"I totally hate the Yearbook. The Touch Rugby photo is like. Ohgod, if only I could put my pathetic photoshopping skills to use in mosaic-ing our faces. That's the ultimate. It kills me to know that Mr Tan is on the editorial team and he has seen my not-so-decent-looking photo. Just kill me."

+

I <3 you, Mr Tan! :))